Chapter 21

Pipers POV

I giggled and threw out my empty cup in the trash as Liam did the same. He laced our fingers together and I smiled.

"That was a great movie. Thank you Liam." I say to him and kiss his cheek. He smiles and looks at me.

"No problem princess. Thank you for coming with me. Now are you ready for dinner?" he asks and honestly I was starved. I nod and he holds the door as we walk out of the theater. Scott and Kira were a bit behind us.

Once we're all in the car Scott looks into the back from the rearview mirror. I look up at him from my place next to Liam.

"What do you two ladies want?" Scott asks and I see Liam narrow his eyes at Scott. I place my ore he hand on his leg and he stops. He just looks at me. I shrug in response.

"Anything is fine by me." I say to him and Scott smirks.

"Perfect."

********

We had been in the car for an hour. I was getting car sick and claustrophobic. But I had Liam with me. He was running his hand up and down my leg. Not to high and not to low. I had my head on his shoulder and if we were in the car any longer then I was going to fall asleep.

"We're here." Scott finally said and I felt relief wash over me. Liam jumped out of the car and quickly opened my door for me. Then took my hand in his.

Scott and Kira stood next to up and I looked up at the restaurant. I tilted my head to the side. I tried to read the sign but I couldn't. Then everyone began walking and I began panicking. Liam tugged my hand.

"Come on Pip, I know you want some food." I nodded and followed him. We went in and Liam held the door the whole time. When we go to the front I saw a women and I almost growled.

She was tall and had blonde curly hair but it seemed that she had auburn highlights. She was taller than I was but a couple inches or maybe that was just her heels. She had her chest popped out so everyone could see her double DD's, which I assumed that she bought- or stuffed.

"Hi Im Lola how may I help you?" She said trying to look at Scott but she kept glancing at Liam. I pulled myself closer to him and glared at her.

"Reservation for McCall?" Scott asked and I heard his pulse go threw the roof. She looked down and scanned over then names.

"Here you are." She said and he calmed. She grabbed four menus and began walking. It was a booth. She set then menus down and Liam guided me into one side of the booth, Scott did the same for Kira.

"Our specials today are Spinach Soup and Stromboli. What would you like to drink?" She asks and I look down. I hated her and I wanted different waitress- preferably a male.

"Ummm she'll have a Iced Tea with no lemon. I'll have a coke actually." Scott says and Kira smiles at him. They lock fingers under the table. Then women looks at Liam and I.

"She'll have a coke and I'll have the same." Liam says all nervous. She tells us she'll be right back with our drinks then leaves. I kiss Liam on the cheek and let my mouth linger by his ear.

"Relax. It's just me." I say and he smiles. He throws an arm behind me in the booth and I move closer to him.

"Soooooo......" Scott says trying to make conversation but fails.

"What do you tow have planned after this?" Scott asks looking at Kira and I. I shake my head.

"Nothing. But I have to text Ethan if I'm gunna be home later than 11." I say and I smirk grow on both boys faces.

"Perfect." The waitress comes back and leans over Liam to set my drink down. I grasp the seat trying not to claw her eyes out. She stands back up and doesn't do this to Scott while setting Kira's drink down. I kept my eyes narrowed at her as she leaves.

"Baby?" I look up at Liam who seems only to be looking at me. I smile and peck his lips. He puts his mouth to my ear and whispers although it doesn't matter because Scott can hear us anyways.

"What's wrong?" he asks and I grip the seats again.

"Nothing I just don't appreciate the waitress practically flashing my boyfriend." I growl and he smiles. He looks at me and I narrow my eyes at him.

"What?" I hiss ad he smiles more.

"Your cute when your jealous." He says and I almost slap him. He kisses my head and pulls me closer. He then whispers in my ear.

"Don't worry princess. I'm all yours."

////////
A/N
Word Count:836

I'm so so so sorry for not updating!! I had volleyball practice and everything still hurts!

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella @morganallen1109 @ungers_princess8

Twitter: @carrotqueen459