Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

Pipers POV

I opened my eyes from as the sun came in the window. I looked around me and saw that my clothes were ripped and I had claw marks on my arms. My own claw marks- so I knew they wouldn't go away very easily.

I go and get changed into an outfit that covered my arm and then brushed my hair. I sighed and straightened it. I knew Lydia wouldn't like my hair like that but I didn't have to time for anything else.

I got on my bike and my helmet and hoped that it didn't mess with my hair. Sometimes it did. And most of the time when I straightened my hair.

Then I pulled into the parking lot of the school and stopped next to Stiles Jeep. He had his head under the hood. Scott held duck tape out for him and I scuffed. Liam was in the back seat with Kira and Malia.

They all stopped and looked at me as I took my helmet off. I flipped my hair and saw the boys all staring at me in awe. Malia was glaring at me. Kira was smiling at me. And I could see Lydia walking up to us with a smirk on her face.

"Sad isn't it." I say looking at the two vehicles side by side.

"What?" Lydia asks.

"My bike is older that his jeep and it runs ten times better." I say and sway my hips as I walk away. I can almost hear all the boys jaws drop as they look at me. Lydia walks next to me and I hear someone behind us.

"Lydia! Piper!" It's Kira. I stop and turn. She kisses Scott's cheek and runs after us. She runs to the other side of me.

"Lets go to class." She says to us. I nod and walk with her.

********

I sit down at the Lunch table alone. Then I hear people shuffle and I see Lydia on one side of me and Kira on the other. But soon I'm more stunned that Scott sits across from Kira and Stiles across from Lydia. Malia hesitentally takes a seat next to Stiles.

"Hi...." I say surprised and look around. Lydia's shoulder are thrown back as she looks at me.

"So what do you think we should do about the Tony problem. My idea is that we just leave it alone until he tries something else I mean-" Lydia just kept talking and I felt that I had listened longer than all the others. Now I was looking around.

My eyes locked on Liam as he walked in. He had his tray and was looking for Scott. I could tell. Then he sees them. Then sees me. His eyes widen and I throw my gaze away from him. He slowly walks over and sits next to Scott- far away from me.

"Oh good Liam. I was just telling Piper about what I had planned for Tony. We talked about it last night and you never told me what you thought of it." She says and I keep my eye on my food. Liam's gaze is a glare as his eyes burn into my skull.

"I think that we should kill him. To be perfectly honest." Liam says with a shrug. Everyone keeps their gaze on Liam. I gasp slightly and he keeps his gaze on me.

"I don't think you guys should do anything. I'm not part of Scott's pack so there really isn't any reason that you guys have to do anything." I say to them and shove my tray forward. Scott catches it before it goes flying off the table.

"Piper. We're going to protect you. Your Liam's-"

"In not Liam's anything." I hiss and he looks down. I felt bad for being so harsh to him but it was true. He said he didn't understand. He pushed me away.

"Listen I don't need you guys. Ice stood on my own before. Aidens dead. Ethan left. I've come to terms with it. And I've gotten over it. Now it's your turn." I say and stand up. I grab my bag and leave. I shove the doors out of my way as I leave.

*Liam's POV*

"I'm not Liam's anything." She hisses and I feel pain hit my chest. I felt as if I had been hit by a train.

"Listen I don't need you guys. Ice stood on my own before. Aidens dead. Ethan left. I've come to terms with it. And I've gotten over it. Now it's your turn." She says and sighs. Then she shifts her weight and get up. She hauls her bag onto her should and leaves. I look up at her and see her shove the door as she leaves.

"I'm sorry Liam-"

"It's fine Scott. You didn't know what happened." I said to him. We all stayed silent for a moment.

"Well honestly I don't like her." Malia spoke and I turned to look at her. I then felt a growl erupt in my chest. Scott put an arm around me and I held it back down.

"We'll honestly I don't think you have a say." It was Lydia who had snapped at Malia. Everyone looked at her surprised. It wasn't really a secret to anyone the Lydia wasn't the biggest fan of Malias.

"Excuse you?" Malia growls out at Lydia.

"Oh honey please. You think they had a choice? A mate isn't a choice- it's destiny. It's natural. Unlike what's going on here." She says crossing her arms and looking at Malia. Malia glares as her and gets up and leaves. Stiles looks at Lydia then to where Malia had gone the back and forth for a moment. Then he ran off towards Malia. Lydia sighed and sat down.

"Okay. Well what did happen with you and Piper?" Scott asks as the table settles down. I look down at my tray. I push it away from me and Kira catches it before it goes flying off the table.

"I- she told me that she didn't tell me because with everything going on she didn't think either of us would have been able to handle it. I was just so shocked." I stammer out and pull at my hair. Scott tries to calm me down by patting my arm but I move away from him.

"I wasn't thinking straight. There were so many thought and emotions running threw me. I told her I had to leave. She told me- she told me that she would leave." I didn't think that I would be able to say the other part.

"And?" Lydia asks and I sniffle as a tear falls. I wipe my eyes and tell myself that I shouldn't cry.

"She told me that I was the reason she didn't join Scott's pack."

////////
A/N
Word Count:1144

My Wattpad is still being all weird ish but I should fix it. I'm just scared it gunna delete my stories!

Instagram: @ungers_princess8 @aye_reece_nutella @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459