Chapter 28

Pipers POV

I had no clue where we were going but I knew we had to leave. I could tell that the twins were confused and that they could tell I was in pain. But Liam would move on. Scott had. Liam would be with Hayden.

I had not intention of ever coming back. I couldn't put them in danger anymore. I was the reason Tony had attacked. I'm the reason Kate attacked. I put everyone in harms way, including my brothers.

*Liam's POV*

"Hayden are you alright?" I asked her as she seemed to be having a panic attack. She nodded as her breathing and heart rate slowed. She sat down next to a tree and I saw next to her.

"Liam. What the hell is going on?" She asks me and I open my mouth but then look down.

"Hayden Im not allowed to tell you." Then she scowls.

"Liam Dunbar you are the reason my 6th grade year book picture is now black mail. Tell. Me." I chuckled at her threat. I knew it wasn't empty but the reminder of 6th grade made me laugh. She soon began laughing too.

"Liam." She whispered and brought her face closer to mine. Then her lips were on mine. I didn't move. It felt wrong. I then pulled back and her eyes and mine were wide.

"Liam I'm so s-"

"It's fine Hayden. It's just I have a girlfriend." She nods and tries to apologize again but I wave her off.

"Liam!" I hear Scott and I quickly stand up. I pull Hayden up too and we begin walking towards the school. I see Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia, Kira, Mason, Brett, and Danny.

"Where's Piper?" I ask and Scott looks up at me with a scowl.

"I thought she was with you." Scott says and I see Mason bite his lip.

"Liam- I saw her riding that way with the twins on their bikes." I look in the direction he pointed and it made no sense. They didn't live that way. The only thing that way is the thruway.

"But there's nothing that way apart from-"

"They left." Lydia said and I looked at her.

"They left. Boyd and Erica are dead again." Lydia says and I see Scott look down. I was still on the whole 'Piper left' thing.

"W-why would she leave?" I ask and I see Stiles, Lydia and Scott sigh.

"Liam did she tell you what happened a few months before Aidens death? The day of Ryan's funeral?" I nodded and Stiles sighed. He had shacking hands and honesty I didn't blame him.

"She had always felt guilty. And after Aiden death she didn't feel any better. She feels that she's putting us all in danger. She felt that she's putting you in danger Liam." Lydia said and I could scream. I put both hands in my hair and pulled back fast as Mason tried to calm me down. I had always had anger issues but this was worse. I was feeling a lot of things.

Anger

Pain

Jealousy

Resentment

Sadness

And most of all.

I felt empty.

I couldn't really function. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to find her. I needed to find her. I couldn't really see anything. All I saw was a bunch of colors and I felt tears streaming down my face.

Piper was gone.

This time she wasn't taken from me.

She had left me.

*Pipers POV*

"Pip where are we going?" Ethan yelled and I honestly had no clue where we were going. But I knew I had to get away from Beacon Hills.

"I have no clue. We'll just go till we run out of gas." I say and I can almost hear the boys giving me terrible glances.

"Piper-"

"I'm not going back." I yell and push my bike even further. I hear them sigh.

"Okay." They say together and push their bikes further too.

I was going to miss Beacon Hills. I was going to miss Scott, Stiles and Lydia who had always been there even if I didn't want them their. I was going to miss Melissa McCall and Sheriff Stilinski I was going to miss Kira who hadn't always been there but I knew I could trust her. I was going to miss Brett who had never let me slip threw his fingers.

I was going to miss Liam. Liam who had been my everything. Who had saved me many times. Liam who I had only been dating for a few weeks. Liam who didn't care about my past but loved me for who I am now. Liam who. I loved with all my heart.

I wiped my eyes under my helmet as tears began to fall.

////////
A/N

I'm so sad..sad this makes me cry.

Instagram: @hoods.baby.girl @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459