Chapter 17

I sat on the couch and took a bite of the turkey sandwich I just made. Last night was perfect with Luke. Not just the sex, it was everything. But I did enjoy the shower, too. A lot.

"Damn, we're good," I said aloud, thinking back to our little event.

My phone started ringing and the caller ID said 'Dr. Fluke'. I got butterflies in my stomach as I read it. Honestly, I don't think that feeling will ever go away. 

"Heyyy, sexy," I said trying to sound cute.

"Hey, babygirl." I could feel him smile into the phone and I couldn't help but smile too.

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to check on you," He replied sweetly.

"Oh. Well, I'm okay. Just eating a turkey sandwich is all," I said taking another bite.

He chuckled lightly into the phone. "You wanna do something today?"

"Aren't you with Calum?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, but I wanna see you." I could hear his pout.

I stayed silent for a few seconds, not exactly knowing what to say next.

"Hang with Cal, I'll see you later."

He sighed. "But you're my girlfriend."

It kind of hit me when he said that. I never really thought of me as his girlfriend, or him as my boyfriend. All of this happened so fast, we didn't really have time to actually ask each other out.

"I love you," I whispered into the phone.

"Not as much as I love you," he whispered back.

I giggled. "Okay, don't get cheesy."

"But cheese his good," he argued.

"So is your dick, Luke,"I assured him.

He gasped and I giggled.
"Parker Reed, that was very inappropriate."

"Dammit. Sorry." I giggled again.

There was another little silence before he spoke. "You know what else is good?"

"What is?" I asked.

"Your lips," he answered a smile broke out across my face. But all seriousness was gone when he added on something else.

"And not just the ones upon your face, darling."

I gasped and began to laugh hysterically into the phone. Did he really just say that?
He started to laugh on the other line.

"Okay, Luke," I said once I got control of my breathing. "Have fun with Calum. I'll see you later."

"I love you, Parker," he said emphasizing the word 'love'.

"Not as much as I love you," I answered, mocking him from earlier.

"Bye princess."

And with that, he hung up. I sat back and looked up at the ceiling, a smile resting upon my face.

The way Luke made me feel was weird. But I loved it. He was the only one that could make me smile just by saying hello. Every time I thought about him, I got a tingling sensation in my stomach. The feeling was even more intense when I was actually with him. It's like no matter how much time I spend with Luke, I always feel like it's our first date all over again.
I'm madly in love with him.
********
The rest of the day was boring. I hadn't heard from Luke, Alyssa or my mom for a while. Not that I really mind, though, I enjoy my alone time.