Chapter 10- first time

WARNING!
There is sexual activity in this chapter so if you don't like that stuff or take offense to it, don't continue on. But if you do, happy reading 😈
*************

Calum threw the controller and slugged down on the couch. He'd lost again. We'd played four games in a row, each time Calum would be determined to win, but he never did.

"Not trynna be rude Cal, but you suck." I started to laugh at him as he rolled his eyes. 

"Beginners luck," he huffed, walking to where Michael was and taking the chips from him. He switched seats with Michael on the bean bag.

"Alright Ash, let's do this," Mikey said, taking the controller from my hand.
I looked at Luke and he shrugged. He pulled me onto his chest, laying back on the couch.

Fuck, I feel his boner.

Just as I was getting comfortable in Luke's arms, I remembered my curfew. I cranked my neck to read the clock on the wall. 12:56

"Damn!" I said out loud.

"What?" Michael asked, not really paying attention.

I tugged Luke's arms and pulled him up off the couch. "I had to be home an hour ago."

Michael paused the game.
"Alright, well we'll all be here Tuesday night. You should come hang," he said, smiling at me.

Calum butted in. "Yeah, you should. So I can finally beat your ass in FIFA."

"You have seriously high hopes," I told him and he flicked me off, chuckling.

Ashton got up from the couch and walked over to me, pulling me into a hug.

"See ya Tuesday, Parks. By the way, I'm gonna start calling you that," he said, pulling away.

I laughed. "Fine with me. Bye, Ash. Bye, guys!"

"I'll be back later," Luke said, pulling me down the hall.
******************************
Luckily for me, my mom was in bed already. I wasn't in the mood to be lectured.
I was about to close the door when Luke stepped inside.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused.

"Can I stay here tonight? My parents are out and I don't know where the hell Jack is. I don't wanna be there alone," he started to pout.

I thought it over for a minute
"I thought you were going back to Mikey's?"

"I don't want to, really. And I don't want to be alone. Please Parkerrrrrrr?" He extended the 'r' in my name and brushed his fingers along my cheek.
I smiled at him and gave in.

"You're such a flirt, be quiet," I demanded.

"Thanks," he said and kissed me, making me tremble.

I dragged him up the stairs trying to be as quiet as possible. We were doing good, but he tripped on a step and took me down with him. We started laughing at each other, but then I realized how much noise we had just made. I squinted my eyes waiting for my mother to come yell at me.

When she didn't, I got up and pulled Luke to the top of the stairs and through the hallway, into my room. I locked the door behind me and stripped into my underwear and unhooked my bra without even thinking.

"Damn, that was a close one," I whispered, turning around. Luke was staring at me while biting his lip. 
I remembered that I, being the fucking idiot I am, had nothing on except underwear and went to cover myself quickly.

"Don't look at my chub.." I told him, while covering my belly.

He walked over to me and removed my hands from my body.