Chapter 4 Tomato sauce and Michael's armpit

A loud banging sound woke me up, it sounded like someone was knocking on the door. I rubbed the crust out of my eyes and checked my phone to see that I had three new messages and a missed call from Luke. That's when I remembered our plans for today.
I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. When I opened the door, Luke was smiling down at me.

"Did you forget about me?" He playfully pouted his lip.

"No! I just..overslept."

His eyes trailed down my body and he quickly looked away, chuckling. I looked down to see that I didn't have any pants on.

"Fuck!" I gasped.
Luke looked down at me again but continued to laugh.
My hands went to cover myself up, but that didn't really seem to work since I have huge ass thighs.

"I'll uh, I'm gonna go change. Wait in here." I pointed to the living room.

"You do that," he said, walking through the door. 
I closed the door and started to run back upstairs, but Luke added, "You should just go like that." He looked at me and bit his lip.
I swallowed hard.

"Hell no," I said, laughing. Before he could say anything else, I was gone.

When I got to my room I threw on a pair of jeans and an old Ramones shirt that was my mother's when she was a 90's kid. Sometimes I wish I grew up in that time. This generation just doesn't fit me well.
I laced up my vans and walked back down stairs.

I saw Luke playing with some nicnacs on the shelf when I entered the living room.

"So, the park?" I asked.

He turned around. "Is that okay? I just thought it was something simple," he shrugged.

"Yeah, it's free too." I winked at him.

He gave me his heart warming smile and we walked outside.

In my driveway, I saw a really shitty truck. I mean, it was better than my car, which was non existent.
Luke led me over to the passenger side and opened the door for me. He held his hand out and I gladly took it, hopping into the truck.
When he got in, he stuck the key in the ignition and turned it.

I was expecting him to drive off, but instead he leaned his head back.

He looked over at me and I gave him a quirky smile.

"It takes a while for it to completely start up," he explained.

"Oh. Gotcha." I pointed to him and winked.

"So what do you wanna do at the park, Parker?" He chuckled. Like I haven't heard that one before.. I pursed my lips, thinking about it.

"Doesn't matter as long as we're on the swings and get food." I laughed.

"Sounds like a plan." He smiled and turned to the steering wheel, pulling out of the driveway.
***************
"Would you rather eat week old tomato sauce or lick Michael's armpit?" I asked Luke as we walked through the park.

He made a weird face, but still looked cute while doing it.

"Well, I hate tomato sauce as it is, and I've already licked Michael's armpit before so, I guess that."
I stopped walking and looked at him funny. My mouth opened to say something, but he cut me off.

"Don't ask," he said, reading my mind. I nodded my head and laughed.

"Let's go sit." I walked over to the swing set and Luke followed.

"Need a push?" He asked me before he sat down.

I shook my head. "I'm okay."

I kicked at the rocks beneath my feet and Luke plopped down in the swing next to me.

"So Parker, what are your hobbies?" He asked, casually.

"Hobbies?" I giggled. "Does sleeping, eating, and the internet count?"

"I would hope so," he looked into my eyes. "cause those are my hobbies, too," he laughed.

Luke kicked me gently and we began to have a footsie war.
Pretty much the whole time on the swings it was just Luke and I being flirty. Almost everything he said made me get butterflies in my stomach.

We started to walk again.

"Should we hold hands?" Luke asked out of no where.

"I dunno, is this a date?" I started to blush mad hard.

"Only if you want it to be."

I didn't say anything else, I just grabbed his hand and he blushed. I could feel the electricity when we touched. We continued to walk.

"This is great," Luke mumbled and he squeezed my hand.

I laughed and tightened my grip also.
For the rest of the day, Luke and I just messed around. He bought us ice cream and we sat in the grass to eat it. We talked about anything and everything. Luke told me about his friends and his family and I told him about mine.
We made plans for me to meet his pals, it seemed to me that Luke loved those guys unconditionally.I was excited to meet them.
*****
When we arrived at my house we got out of the truck and he walked me up to my porch.

We looked at each other for a few seconds, and I got that feeling again; like it was just us two.

"Today was the best date I've ever been on," Luke admitted, shyly breaking the contact.

"I'd say so, too. I really like you, Luke." My eyes met his again.

He started to lean into me, closing his eyes. I realized I was doing the same, and soon enough our lips met. In an instant, our hands were all over each other. At first, his lips were soft and welcoming, but then he shoved his tongue into my mouth and it was a whole different experience. As he deepened the kiss, I opened the front door, being sure not to separate our lips. Once we were inside, he didn't hesitate. He pushed me up against the wall, holding my wrists above my head with one hand as the other roamed my body. I was so in the moment that I didn't notice my mom calling me from down the hall.

"Parker? Is that you?"

I heard foot steps coming towards us and pushed Luke off of me. I fixed my clothes and hair.

"Yeah it's me," I called back.

"Your father called earlier he was asking of you wan-" She stopped talking when she saw us and looked at Luke thoughtfully.

"Ooooh, well who is this handsome fellow?"
I started to blush and so did Luke.

"This is Luke my...friend.."
I glanced up at him and he looked kinda hurt but I ignored it.

"Hi Ms. Reed, I'm Luke Hemmings. It's nice to meet you."

He did that sheepish grin I love and kissed my moms hand.

"What a gentleman!" She raised her voice a little bit. 

Luke turned to me and said, "I got to go, call you later?"

"Yeah," I said. Then he pulled me in close for a hug and we stayed there for a few seconds until my mom started to cough dramatically. Luke let go of me.

"It was nice meeting you Ms. I'll see you later, Parker."
He put his thumb on my chin and his index finger under it making me shiver. Then he left.

I turned around to my mom to see her giving me a smug look.

"What?" I asked, innocently.

"Your friend?" She raised an eyebrow at me, smirking.

I smiled wide and ran upstairs.
********
***
*

Ship name: Puke. Les get et.
There's four for ya. (Trippy)

I'm gonna be updating fairly fast, don't mind me :}