Chapter 9- my idiot best friends

We got to the porch and I could hear loud music playing. The song was Basket Case by Greenday. I think I like these guys already.

Luke didn't even bother knocking. He just walked in dragging me along with him. Right when you walk in the house, there's a kitchen to the right and to the left is a dining room. It was really nice, I would have ever guess Michael lived there.

I saw Michael (who's hair was now red) making a sandwich in the kitchen and heard some people yelling in, what I'm assuming, is the living room further back. Mikey turned to us with a chip bag in his mouth and said a muffled, "Hey."

Luke waved at him and went to the fridge and got two cokes. Michael had already walked back to the living room while Luke and I were getting our drinks.
"Alright, you ready?" He asked, handing me a can.

I inhaled and exhaled really loudly. 
"Yeah, yeah. Let's do this."
I started to jump from foot to foot and shaking my wrists as if I was about to go into combat.

Luke laughed at me and put his arm around my shoulder as we made our way to the living room.

I first saw a huge bean bag where Michael was sitting. Right next to it, there was a black leather couch with two other boys that had controllers in their hands and were yelling at a huge tv screen in front of them.

The first one had dark features. Tan skin, almost black hair and dark brown eyes. He was wearing a black tank top that cut low on the sides, and boy, was he ripped. I struggled to peel my eyes away from him, he was very attractive.

The other one was more calm about the game, but was still shouting. He had curly light brown hair that he would push out of his face every once in a while. He had a little stubble on his chin, making him look older than the rest of the boys.

Suddenly the one with the dark hair stood up.

"Dammit, Ashton!" He yelled. I think he lost.
The light haired boy, known as Ashton, started to laugh hysterically, showing two adorable dimples; one in each of his cheeks.

"I am the king of FIFA!!!" His voice echoed through the house. Then the two boys started to fake wrestle.
I watched them fumble around on the ground, and then Michael stood up.
"Guys!!" He yelled, annoyed.

They stopped and looked at him. Michael then motioned to Luke and I.

Ashton pushed the other boy off of him and shuffled over to where we were standing.

"The names Ash, how you doin'?" He stuck out his hand and I shook it. As I got a better look at him, I could tell that he was at least a year or two older than the other boys.

"Doin' good, Ash. I'm Parker."

The other boy then came up beside Ashton.

"Oh, we know who you are. Luke hasn't stopped talking about you since that concert," he winked.

I looked at Luke, who was turning pink. I took his hand and locked our fingers together.

"Oh, and I'm Calum, by the way. You can call me Cal if you want, though," he said, putting his arm on Ashton's shoulder.

"Hey Calum," I said politely.
I heard Michael walk over to me.

"Michael," he said with a sweet smile.
"Yeah, I know," I laughed at him.

Luke finally spoke up. "So yeah, Parker, these are the three idiots I call my best friends."

I giggled and took a look at all three of them. Michael's hair was red now, I thought it looked better than green.
Ashton still had a smile planted on his face, he seemed like a happy person.
Then there was Calum, who had a smug look on his face.

"So Parker, tell me, you play FIFA?" Calum straightened himself up and raised an eyebrow at me.

I cleared my throat. "Is that a challenge?"
Calum looked at me and smirked.

"Damn Cal, she's gonna fucking murder you," Michael chuckled.

"Hey, don't swear," Ashton said to Michael and hit him in the back of the head. Michael rolled his eyes and nudged him in response.

Calum turned his attention back to me.
"You're on," he said, hopping over the couch and throwing me a controller. I sat down on the couch next to him. All the other boys took a seat, too.

I turned to Calum. "Ready for me to kick your ass?" I asked him.

"In your dreams," he replied.

Before he started the game, he looked at Luke and said, "She's a keeper," with a small wink. Calum pressed play and then they all started yelling at the tv again, but I didn't mind because I was, too.
******
***
*
Yay everyone is friends hehe.

Here's a morning update. Although I'm pretty sure no one is up at this time :')

Oh whale. I like this chapter because I feel as if the personalities for the boys are pretty accurate. Lemme know what you thinkkkk