Chapter 3 Bad bitch & Dr. Fluke

When I got back to Alyssa's car, I slumped down in my seat and sighed.

Alyssa started the car and drove towards the concert traffic without a word.
It was silent for a while, but I knew she was dying to ask me what had happened.

"So," she finally said. "When are y'all gonna fuck?"

I shot up fast. "Really? I just met him."

"Yeah, but he's hot. Like really extremely hot!"

I rolled my eyes. "He's not like that." I twisted my body away from her and looked out the window.
Not just a few seconds later, I heard moaning.

"Oh, God! Luke, baby! Faster!" Alyssa was mocking me with sex noises.

"Ughhh. Stop!" I said, giggling.

"You know you want to.." She whispered.

I ignored her and turned on the radio. The traffic cleared up and soon enough, we were on the highway.
I laid my head back, thinking. Mostly about Luke. The way he flirted with me and how his soft lips felt against my cheek. Why was he interested in someone like me? He's way out of my league.
I was so caught up in thinking about him, and before I knew it, we were back at my place.

"You wanna stay the night?" I asked Alyssa as I stepped out of the vehicle. The offer was just simply to be nice, I didn't really want her to stay, after all. Alyssa's great, but I wanted to be alone right now.
So I was relieved when she said she had other plans.

I waved her goodbye and walked inside my house. My shoes were off the moment I stepped inside, my feet were killing me. For some odd reason, I was really thirsty, so I went to the kitchen to get some sweet tea.

Walking toward the fridge, I stepped on something hard and cold.

"Ah, damn," I said aloud.

It was the rice that I'd spilt earlier today.
I went to go grab the broom to sweep up the mess and when I was finished, my phone buzzed. Immediately, I ran over to it hoping that Luke had finally texted. To my disappointment, it was just my mom.

"Home?"

I texted back. "Yep, going to bed. Love you"

"Luv u 2"

She's probably drunk.

I walked up stairs to my room and chilled out on my bed for a few minutes.
Luke hadn't texted yet and I started to feel like he didn't actually want to talk to me.

In order to pass time, I decided to take a shower. The clock read 12:09 am.
I hopped in and started washing my hair right away. My eyes closed and I was enjoying the hot water hitting my back. When I started to wash my body, I rubbed my hands slowly around my waist, but I was picturing them as Luke's hands. I imagined what he would do if he were here with me right now. Things like hold me from behind, cupping my breasts and kissing my shoulders. His hands would find their way to my bikini area and rub softly. The thought of his fingers trailing up and down my body sent shivers through me.

I even found my self moaning his name quietly.

My head snapped up when I realized what had just happened. He wasn't even here and he was making me want him. How the fuck is that even possible?

Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I finished up in the shower.
I had put on a new pair of underwear and a baggy white tee shirt as my pajamas.
Crawling into bed, I flicked my light off and turned the tv on.

A few minutes into watching some tv, my phone buzzed again. I groaned, thinking it was another drunk text from my mother, but decided to check it anyway.

The contact name read "Dr. Fluke"

I was confused as to who it was, but then remembered that I gave Luke my phone to put his number in. That must have been what he put his contact name as.
I smiled at how much of a dork he is and texted him back.

"Hey, Dr. Fluke ;)"

He replied quick.
"Hey bad bitch :-)"

I busted out laughing because that's what I put my name in as.

"Ahh, yes. Bad bitch indeed," I texted.

"Haha. What you doing tomorrow?"

My heart skipped a beat. I waited to reply because I didn't want to seem desperate.

"Nothing that I know of. Wanna hang?"

I guess he didn't really care if I thought he was needy, he kept replying almost immediately.

"Yeah :-) give me your address and we can hang in the park tomorrow"

"Ok cool!" I texted, along with my address.

"See you tomorrow! Night bad bitch ;)" I giggled at his response.

"Night...Dr. Fluke :)"

I laid back on my bed and stared up at the ceiling, smiling. The fact that I just met this guy, and we were already hanging out was pretty amazing. Luke and I just clicked really well.

Rolling over, I drifted off to sleep with a huge grin on my face.

I had a few dreams about Luke that night.
**********
***
*