Chapter 15- fuck off Evan Peters

It was cold when I woke up. That probably had to do with the fact that I was bare ass naked and my fan was on.

I looked at Luke to see him with his face pressed against my boob and his arms wrapped all the way around my body, like he was a child cuddling a teddy bear. His leg was bent and propped up on top of me covering my bikini area.
I turned my head towards the window and saw that it was dark out.

I breathed in slowly trying to take all the events that have happened these past couple of weeks; thinking about when Luke and I first met, and how amazing it was. I haven't even known this boy for a month and I feel like he's really the one.
I looked down at him and grabbed his hand. I didn't want him to wake up just yet, so I didn't move.

I let my thoughts take control of me, and I had forgotten where I was for a second.

I cant believe this is happening. My life is finally changing and only because of him. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I love Luke. He's the one I want to be with for the rest of my life and I know he will be.

I looked down and smiled at him. He moved his head and his hair tickled my nipple. I started to laugh.

He rolled over to where he was laying directly on top of me, and lifted his head up.

"What's so funny?" He was still half asleep.

I smiled at him. "Nothing."

He laid his head back down on my chest.

"I love you, Luke. And I just want you. That's all. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, jokes, sarcasm, everything. I just want you."

I sat up and pulled him into a long hug. He started to rub my back.

"You've got me."
*************
"Want some chicken nuggets?" I asked Luke as we went down stairs.

"Yeah, sure." He smacked my butt as I went into the kitchen. I turned around and gave him the finger.

"Oh, I see." He laughed as he walked into the living room, and I put some nuggets in the oven.

When they were done I just brought the whole pan into the living room. Luke had turned on golf to watch while he was waiting for me.

"Who the fuck watches golf?" I asked, taking the remote.

"Me," he said, frowning. I made a pouty face and ruffled his hair, sitting down next to him.

I turned on American Horror Story.

"Ahh that's more like it. Good ol' Evan Peters." I smirked and picked up a nugget. Luke slid his head onto my lap.

"Hey, tell him to fuck off. You're mine." He poked at my sides and it made me jump, so I shoved the chicken nugget into his mouth.

"Mmm! Good." He started chewing and turned his head towards the tv.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I started to run my fingers through Luke's fluffy, blonde hair.

About twenty five minutes later I was still watching AHS, but Luke was asleep on my lap. Out of no where, he sat up and looked around.

"Luke?" I laughed a bit. He was still sleeping.

He glanced at the pan of nuggets and said, "Oh." He leaned over, picked one up and stuck it in his mouth. When he was finished chewing, he laid back down on me. He fluffed my thighs like they were actually pillows and instantly fell back asleep.
And all I could think to my self was,

I'm gonna marry him someday.
*******
***
*
So damn cute. I need my own personal Luke Hemmings.

No wait, a Michael Clifford lolol.

Anyway this is just a cute, short chapter, but I love it.

HOPE YOU LIKE :D