Chapter 13- horny sons of bitches

Okay before we get started here, there is some smut involved in this chapter.
But...

Yeah that's all I have to say lolol. Have fun you horny sons of bitches ;)
--------------------
I had decided to crash at Calum's place because it was late.

"Parks?" Ash sat down next to me on the couch.

It was just Ashton and I in the house; the other three went to get some snacks at the store.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"I just want you to know that Luke is fucking crazy about you."

I felt my heart start to pound. "Don't swear, Ash," I said, mocking him.

He chuckled, exposing his cute dimples. "I'm serious, though. He's never been this way with a girl. You're all he talks about."

"Bullshit, we've only known each other for a little over a week," I said, even though I felt the exact same way about Luke.

"Really, Parker. He's constantly talking about you." His face went serious, something that I wouldn't think to see Ashton do.

"I think I love him," I admitted.
Dammit. I need to get a filter.

Ashton chuckled and wrapped an arm around me. "I was hoping you'd say that."

I scrunched my nose. "What?"

He shook his head with a chuckle and got up off of the couch as the other three entered the house.

"WE GOT FUCKIN' GUMMY WORMS!" Michael yelled at the top of his lungs.

Luke pushed passed him and walked over to me with a grocery bag full of snacks.

"Took you guys long enough, it's almost midnight," I said hugging Luke.

He chuckled and pointed to Calum and Michael, who were fighting over another bag of groceries. "Those two spent about 20 minutes arguing over what snacks to get."

I rolled my eyes laughing and took the bag from Luke. I searched for a pack of gummy worms. Once I grabbed a bag, I took Luke's hand in my own and sat back down on the couch.

In no less than an hour, everyone fell asleep.
***
Probably about three hours later, I woke up and heard someone in the fridge. I looked down to see that Luke wasn't under me anymore, so got up and went to the kitchen. I saw Luke drinking out of the milk jug.
I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso and pulled him close. He flinched at first, but then he realized it was me and relaxed.

"You scared me," he whispered.

"Mmm. Come back and cuddle with me," I demanded.

He placed the milk in the fridge but didn't turn around to face me.

He sighed. "Remember Saturday night?"

I giggled and nodded my head against his back.

"Well, what I said after. I meant it." He paused. "I love you."

In that moment, it felt like nothing else mattered; It was just Luke and I. Who knew that three little words could change my perspective about everything? I got a weird feeling in the pit I my stomach, but I loved it. When I first met Luke, I wasn't expecting this to happen, but I'm extremely glad that it did.

"I love you, too." I tightened my grip around his torso.

He turned around and without any hesitation, he smashed his lips against mine. I could feel the heat radiating off of his body as he lifted me up onto the kitchen counter. God damn, he's strong.
I pulled off his shirt and started kissing his neck and collar bone. He moaned ever so slightly. I found his sweet spot and started to suck on it as he gripped my thighs to keep from waking the boys up.

His hands found their way to the top of my jeans and started to unbutton them. Then he stuck his hand in my panties and started to rub, making me moan against his neck. I felt his erection grow against my leg and decided to take action. I stuck my hand in his pants and grabbed his member.
He gasped at the touch. I pumped my hand back and fourth as he rubbed in circles.

Luke accidentally let out a loud moan.
The lights flicked on and there were all three of the guys staring at us. I quickly jumped off of the counter and hid behind Luke to button my pants and I handed him his shirt.

Ashton was standing there with his hand over his face trying hide his laugh, which was obviously not working.

Michael stood there with his mouth wide opened and said,"No way," chuckling a bit.

Calum didn't hold back. He busted out laughing and walked back to the living room saying, "Holy shit," over and over again.

Michael followed Cal into the living room, laughing also.
Then Ashton sighed and said, "Nice," giving us a thumbs up. He left the kitchen, shaking his head and snickering.

"There's a bed upstairs you horny sons of bitches!!!" I heard Calum yell to us and the other two busted out laughing.
Luke and I laughed a little too, and I just pulled him into a hug.

We went back to the living room.
"You guys good now?" Michael asked, chuckling.

Luke looked at me. "Yeah..we're good," he sighed.
We cuddled up on the couch while the other guys were on the floor.

I felt safe with Luke beside me, so I leaned back onto him and fell asleep.
******************
My phone woke me up and everyone else too.

"Shut the fuck uuuuuup!" Michael whined at the phone with his eyes still closed. He threw a pillow and it ended up hitting me in the head. He laughed as I shot him a glare.

I picked the phone up quickly and said a groggily 'Hello?'

"Ew, you sound gross." It was Alyssa.

I laughed. "Yeah, well, I just woke up. What do you want?"

"You know that super hot waiter?" She asked.

I snickered. "Yeah."

"Well, he texted me this morning and asked if I wanted to go on a coffee date. So I need your help to pick out an outfit."

"Okay sure," I said.

"Be right over."

She hung up and I remembered that I wasn't home, so I texted her Calum's address. I sat up and stretched looking down at Luke, who looked like an angel. Somehow, he didn't wake up from my phone like everyone else.

I shook him awake to tell him that Alyssa was on her way over. There was a knock on the door, so I answered it.

"Hey!" She said.

I smiled and waved.
Suddenly, Luke and Cal came up behind me. Calum stopped in his tracks and looked Alyssa up and down.

"Damn, Parker! Who's your friend?"

Before I could speak, Alyssa answered for me.

"Not interested, you look like a damn brownie."
Luke and I started to laugh at her comment.

"Then eat me," Calum said with a smirk on his face.

"Ugh gross, can we go?" Alyssa was talking to me now.

She started to pull me out the door, but before she could, I turned around and gave Luke a kiss goodbye.
******
***
*
Okay, Calum DOES kinda look like a brownie. Heh.

Personally, this is one of my favorite chapters . Hence I said "one of".
I like how this story is coming along, really.

I hope you do too. :P kbye