Chapter 16- airplanes

"Wake up, hoe! Rise and shine!!!!"

I blinked the crust out of my eyes and looked up to see Alyssa standing a foot in front of me with a blow horn.

"Get up, or I'll press the button," she threatened.

I stood up quick. "Jesus damn. Alright, I'm up!" I walked over to turn the tv off since it's been on all night.

"You look rough. Did you and Luke uhh.." She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I smirked. "Fuck? Did we fuck? Yeah, we did. In the shower, too." I winked.

"Well, damn. I wanna try that. How was it?"

"That's a story for another time." I paused. "Wait, where's Luke?" I walked around the living room to see if he left anything for me.

"Maybe you should read the sticky note attached to your forehead," Alyssa said, pushing my head with her finger.

"Right, cause I knew that was there." I rolled my eyes at her and read the note.

"Got plans with cal today, didn't wanna wake you up. Made you breakfast, though. Love you~Luke <3"

I swiped my thumb over his signature and smiled. Then I headed over to the kitchen and saw an empty plate sitting on the counter. I turned to Alyssa.

"You ate my breakfast, didn't you?" I made a double chin at her.

"Calm down, it was just a damn hot pocket anyway."
I laughed and we went upstairs.

"So, Cody? Spill," I told her.

Immediately she started talking. She was talking so fast I could barely keep up. But from what I caught on to, he's quite a gentleman. He didn't sound really anything like Luke. (Not that Luke isn't a gentleman.)
I threw on some clothes as she was rambling.

"...and then he kissed me! It was the best night ever! He's taking me to dinner and a movie tonight. Isn't that great?"

"Sure is, babe. Sure is." I walked past her into the bathroom and threw my hair up into a shitty ass bun.

"Oh, and he's kinda on his way here to pick me up." With that said, we heard a horn honking.

"That's him!" She squealed.
I turned my back towards her and crouched down.

"Let's gooo!" I yelled.
She jumped on my back and we made airplane sounds on our way to the door. When I set her down, her face went serious.

"Don't speak of this to anyone." She held out her pinky. "Pinky promise?"

I wrapped mine around hers. "Pinky promise," and I opened the door.

"Hello," Cody said with a sweet smile. In a way he kind of looked like Luke and Ashton mixed together, I never noticed that, but he was hotter than before.
He turned to Alyssa and asked, "Ready to go?"
I stopped them.

"Not so fast, lover boy. I got a few things to say!"

He stopped and looked at me. "Alright.."

"Treat her like a god damn queen and she'll treat you like a king. No, she doesn't want a salad, she wants a burger and finally if you knock her up, I'll knock you out." I smiled politely.
I looked at Alyssa and she was laughing.

"Okay, thanks for that," Cody said to me.

"Don't mention it. Now you two kids have fun, ya hear?!" I made and old lady voice as they walked out.

As the door was shutting behind them I heard Cody go," She's weird, I like her."

I crossed my arms, laughed and went to make a sandwich.
******
***
*
I'm really feeling this story today, so here ya go. Lots of chapter to come today..

LOL. Stick around for more :)