Chatper 5 Nothing fancy

My mom didn't come up to my room to bother me about Luke for a while. I was grateful, too; I needed time to think about what I'd say. I guess I'd just tell her the truth. Except the part where Luke and I made out.
When she finally did come up, she wasn't subtle about it.

"Tell me everything!" She exclaimed, busting through the door.

"Tell you what?" I asked, playing dumb.

She rolled her eyes and sat down on my bed next to me.
"You know! Luke! How'd you guys meet? He's so cute! Are you two dating?"
She started going on and on about Luke and asking me questions. I didn't interrupt her cause I liked hearing someone talk about him besides me.
She finally finished and I started to answer her questions.

"Well," I began. "We met yesterday at the concert and we got along really great. So we swapped numbers and hung out in the park today. It was fun." I smiled at the memory.

"So, are you two dating?" She asked again.

I thought about it for a minute. "I don't think so. I mean he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend or anything, we just met. But I really like him."

"And I can tell that he really likes you, too." She winked and her words made me blush.

I didn't say anything else, so she continued.

"I'd like to get to know him more, maybe invite him over for dinner this Saturday," she shrugged.

"What's so special about Saturday?" I asked.

"Just an easy day"

I nodded my head in agreement and pulled my phone out to call Luke.

"Okay," she stood up. "I'm going to bed. And you should, too. You've got school tomorrow."

"And then it's summer break!" I exclaimed, pumping my fists in the air.

She laughed. "Just get some sleep. Love you."

"Night. Love you too." I made a peace sign with my fingers.

Right when she left, I called Luke to tell him about Saturday night. He agreed and we said our goodbyes.
I couldn't wait until Saturday because we also made plans for me to meet his friends that night, too.
*********
The following week at school went by really fast, fortunately. Before I knew it, it was Friday afternoon.
The last day of school is always a half day, so Luke and I were gonna hang out for the rest of the day.

When the bell rang, I was the first one out of class. I hadn't seen Luke in almost a week and I was way too excited to keep both of us waiting any longer.

"Parker!" Alyssa yelled my name before I could leave the building.

I sighed dramatically and turned around. "What do you need?" And make it quick."

"Wanna hang?" She asked, looking confused.

"Uh, no. I mean, I would, but I already have plans."

She nodded her head. "What about tomorrow?"

"Can't. More plans. Sunday okay?" I felt bad for blowing her off like this.

"Yeah, sure." She gave me a fake smile.

"Cool! See you then! Love ya." I gave her a quick hug and rushed out the door.

When I reached the parking lot, I stopped, searching for Luke's shitty truck.
I finally saw him, the most beautiful boy on the face of the earth. He was leaning against his truck, looking around for me.

Without even thinking, I ran to him across the lot. He barely had time to react as I pounced on him.

"Hi!" I exclaimed, pulling him into a hug.

He hugged me back. "Hey, bad bitch!"

"I wasn't expecting you to be here so quickly, Dr. Fluke," I said, laughing.

"I couldn't wait to see you." He looked into my eyes and smiled wide.

I couldn't think of anything else to say, it's like I was under his spell.
My cheeks got hot and I changed the subject.

"What do you wanna do? I'm not dressed for anything fancy, so that's out." I motioned to my jeans and Rolling Stones t-shirt.

"Well, neither am I," he chuckled. Luke was wearing black skinny jeans again, with holes in them, exposing his knees. He had a Nirvana shirt on, too. On his feet, he had black high top converse. Typical Luke Hemmings.

"I don't really care what we do, I just wanna hang out with you," I said, trying to be flirty.

Apparently it worked because Luke blushed and looked down, trying to hide his face. He's so damn cute when he blushes.

"A movie?" He asked when he looked up.

"As long as it's scary."

"I was hoping you'd say that." He smirked and opened the passenger door for me. I hopped in and Luke got in on the drivers side.

"I've been wanting to see that movie 'As Above So Below,'" he said, starting the truck.

"Oh hell yes! Me too!" I nearly shouted.

"Really? Looks like you really are a bad bitch after all." He smiled wide, making me weak in the chest, and drove off to the theater.

*******
***
*
Fuck, this story sucks.

bUT HERE IS FIVE
MEHOYMINOY, bai~ AJ