Chapter 6 Movie date

The theater was extremely busy, which was kind of weird considering school just let out that day. We took a few minutes to find a parking space. Luke parked in the back, but I didn't mind walking the distance; it meant more time with him.

I had offered to pay for the tickets, but Luke refused and paid for them himself.

"At least let me pay for snacks!" I whined, pulling on his arm.

"No really, it's fine," he reassured me, chuckling.

"Is not." I frowned at him and forcefully handed him some cash.

He sighed. "Okay, fine. What do you want?" He asked, giving up.

"Medium popcorn and a coke to share," I told him.

Luke smirked. "To share?"

I blushed. "I mean, if that's okay with you?"

His lanky arm draped around my shoulder and I got tingles from where he touched me.

"Sounds good, feels good."
*****
Luckily there were seats open at the top. That's the best place to sit, in my opinion, anyway. Luke and I raced to the top and plopped our butts down.

"I'm so excited!" I whispered, leaning over to Luke. With that said, the lights dimmed and the movie started. We had made pretty good timing.
****
It was about halfway into the movie and I'll admit that it was scary. One part came up and almost made me jump out of my seat. I'm usually really into things like this, but I was scared shitless.

As I closed my eyes tight, I felt someone grab my hand. My eyes fluttered open to see it was Luke. He intertwined our fingers together.

"I'll keep you safe, Princess," he whispered to me.

I took a deep breath. That sentence alone sent shivers up and down my spine, and the fact that he was holding my hand made the feeling more intense. To return the favor, I leaned in and kissed his neck gently. He bit his lip and I could tell that I just started some major sexual tension.

For the rest of the movie, he'd occasionally tease me. Things like rub my thigh, and nibble at my ear lobe. I just couldn't help but slightly tease back.
***
As the movie ended and we walked to his truck, I grabbed his hand. He looked down at me and smiled.

"What next?" He asked, swinging our arms.

Before I responded, I looked at my phone to see what time is was. 2:36 pm.

"I dunno, but my mom will be home around five, so I'd have to be back before then," I said, chewing the inside of my lip.

He pouted. "You want to go home?"

"I didn't say that," I said, and his eyes lit up.

"Okay, good," he breathed.

At this point Luke and I were back in the truck. He was just randomly driving around while we were trying to figure out something to do. Luke's phone rang and he pulled the truck over to answer it. I sat patiently waiting for him to finish.

"That was my mom," Luke said when he hung up the phone.

I stared, waiting for him to continue.

"They're picking my brother up from the airport in an hour, and I need to go with them," he explained.

"Oh. Uh, okay." I shrugged, but I was bummed that we couldn't hang out any longer.

"We'll see each other tomorrow, though. All night, too." He gave me a reassuring smile and I nodded.
**
When we arrived at my house, I didn't get out right away. I slid across the seat next to Luke and our thighs were touching. He looked down and our eyes met. I stretched my head up and gave him a tiny kiss on the lips.

The kiss was soft and simple. It made my heart beat slow down and my body tingle; I felt really relaxed.
He finally pulled away, leaving me wanting more.

"I gotta go," he whispered, looking into my eyes.

"Okay." I broke the contact and slid out of the truck. Luke was still staring at me when I stepped on the concrete.

"Bye," was last thing I said to him before shutting the door and walking towards my house.
*******
***
*
I FUCKIN UPDATE TOO MUCH AHAHAAAA. Oh whale.

Did you guys like my pun...? I thought it was pretty good.. :}

Have fun with chapter...(fuck I forgot what chapter this was)