Chapter 2 His name is Luke

I was speechless. It's not like I was talking anyway, but the point is made. I couldn't do anything but stare at him, the boy was beautiful. I'm sure he couldn't have been more than a year or two older than me.

The first thing I noticed when I saw him was his perfectly quiffed up blonde hair.; it was totally sexy. He was very tall and some of that was probably due to his hair, but still. Dude had some height. A red flannel was draped over his broad shoulders and he had black skinny jeans that clung to his legs perfectly.

I tried to get a better look at his face, and I could swear I saw a lip ring. My heart had melted, I know it.

"Loo-look! Jesus.." I stuttered, nudging Alyssa.

"What? What are you drooling about?" She asked, absentmindedly.

I started to point in his direction, but she wasn't paying any attention. So I elbowed her.

"Ow, bitch!" She smacked my leg in return. "Watch! They're starting!"

The lights dimmed and the crowed cheered, including the boy I was staring at, but I didn't care. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.
He was talking to one of his friends, I'm assuming, who had some wild green hair. Soon enough later, his friend left to who knows where.

I watched the boy as he searched the crowd looking for the green haired kid.
Suddenly, his eyes met mine and I froze. My breathing started to shorten, but for some reason, I didn't look away. His eyes were amazingly blue, and I could even tell that in the distance.
We held eye contact for a good three to five seconds and then he looked away. Before he did, though, he smiled, exposing the small dimple in his right cheek. When he looked away, I saw that he had continued to smile. I couldn't help but blush uncontrollably.

I turned my attention back to the stage and started to rock out, but I couldn't stop thinking of his smile.
Every once in a while, I would glance over at him and sometimes even catch him looking at me, too. I didn't know if I was imagining it or not, but either way, it was making my heart race.

Finally, I thought that I'd had enough. I needed to talk to him.

"Hey, I'll be right back," I raised my voice over the loud music to speak to Alyssa. She just nodded her head once and I was gone.

I walked towards him slowly, not looking up at him yet. Before I knew it, I was standing right next I him. He was taller than I thought, maybe a little over six foot.
Not saying anything at first, I continued to watch the show for a few seconds as if he weren't even there.

When I didn't feel like my heart was going to fall out of my ass anymore, I looked up. He was already staring down at me as I did so. The same cheeky smile from before was planted across his face. I could feel the warmth and color rush to my cheeks.

"H-hi." My Stomach did a flip flop as I stuttered the word.

He chuckled slightly. "Hello." His voice was raspy and it seemed he had a thick accent of some sort.

"I saw you from over there," I said, and pointed to where I was standing before.

"Oh yeah?" He asked. "Well, I saw you seeing me from over there." He winked when he finished.

I smiled, feeling butterflies in my tummy and didn't say anything. After a few short seconds, he spoke again.

"I'm Luke." He stuck out his hand for me to take.

Holy shit. Even his name is sexy.

"Parker," I told him and shook his clammy palm.