.18 - Commitment

Please go check out my new story Bad Boys And Girls With Pink Hair!

When I woke up I wasn't alone. I glanced at Lane's sleeping form, a peaceful look on his face. He released little breaths as he slept and I couldn't help but notice he was still naked from our private time together. I took w few moments to enjoy Lane because at this moment he was the most innocent i would ever witness. I found his phone on the Side of the bed and quickly clicked the home button to check the time. 10:02 AM.

I probably needed to get home, but I needed Lane to take me home. I didn't want to disturb him while he slept but I still did need to go home.

"Lane." I said softly. He sat up slowly, looking over at me before leaning towards me to peck my lips. He didn't say a word as he grabbed his phone and sat back in bed.  I leaned against his shoulder, looking towards the window in an attempt to mind my own business and not look at his phone.

India: hey lane want head to the cliff with me tonight? ;)

Lane: no

I hid my face between his arm and the pillow, trying to hide that I had been reading his message.

"I don't care if you look at my phone." He murmured. "You don't realize how serious I am about you."

I felt my stomach flip nervously at his words. I rolled onto my side, facing him with a small smile. He raised an eyebrow at my movement. "You're the only person I can stand to be around for long periods of time."

"Wow. I'm so honored." I said sarcastically.

"You should be." He sat up in bed, and pulled the sheets back. I blushed at his glorious naked body in front of me. If he noticed, he didn't mention it as he walked into his bathroom and started the shower. I stood up, wincing from the soreness of my body as I searched for the rest of my clothing.

I did it, I had lost my virginity to Lane.

My shorts were dry enough, so I pulled them on over the boxers Lane had given me. His shower was quick and he came out, a towel wrapped lowly around his hips, showing his V line. He didn't bother to pay me any attention as he searched through his closer to decide what to wear. He pulled on a dark blue long sleeve and his black ripped jeans, not caring that I had been watching him get dressed. I stood up as he put his shoes on, slipping into my flip flops and following him out of his bedroom.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, concern in his voice.

"I'll just eat when I get home. My mom probably prepared something." I avoided his eyes as he watched me play with a strand of hair.

"Do you regret it?" He asked, catching me off guard.

"No." I responded. "Not at all."

"Good." He leaned into me, planting a short but sweet kiss to my lips. He pulled back, to where I could still feel his breath on my lips. An angry look soon appeared on his face. "Don't ever let another man put his hands on what is mine."

I assumed he was referring to Joel, and I laughed. "you were jealous!"

"Like I said, you are mine." He growled.

"So what does this mean?" I sighed, finally ready to have the talk. "What's going on with us? Is this a game?"

"No. This isn't a game." He began and I released the breath I hadn't realized I had been holding in. "At first it was. When I first met you at the grocery store, I mainly just wanted to piss you off. But then I realized You were gorgeous and off limits, everyone wants what they can't have. It seemed like everyone kept trying to get your attention, so I knew it was a game I needed to win, which I obviously did." He smirked at the last part and I glared at him. He rolled his eyes at my glare, pulling me into him. "And then I fell for you, and decided to keep my distance. But fate has this weird was of screwing me over and kept pushing you towards me, so here we are."

"Okay, so what now?"

"You're still mine. But this time I'm truly yours." He smiled at me, a beautiful, genuine smile. He kissed me once more, a feeling I would never get use to overwhelming my body. "Im in love you."

My eyes widened at his words, looking up to meet his. Without a doubt in my mind I responded "I love you too."

THE END.

Thanks for reading! I'm going to add on two last bonus chapters.

This story was really just something fun to pass the time. I really enjoyed writing it, and I love every single one of you who read my story and supported me. I'm ready to write ANOTHER one (and maybe finish IGHHM) so any story ideas are welcome!