I'm not you're charity

Leo decided that he wanted to have his "tour" during lunch. Which meant Raevyn would find out. Lucky me.

He came to my table just as I was finishing. "Geez Estelle." Charlize hissed. "I'm gonna have to start wearing make up if he's gonna make these daily appearances."

I nodded at Leo and got up to throw out my tray. We were more than acquaintances by now. I gave him his seat back in calculus and now sat on the other side of him. A perfect spot for him to pester me for answers. I was contemplating changing seats.

"Are you ready for your grand tour?" he asked spreading his arms wide.

I rolled my eyes. "Being that its my third day, I'm not sure I need a tour, but I know you're still fishing for that extra time with me." I teased. "So, okay." I bumped my shoulder playfully with his.

He laughed. As we walked out of the cafeteria, Raevyn shot me a death glare. I rolled my eyes at her and kept walking. 

"So, to your right," Leo began. "You will find the boys bathroom. It's a short wal-"

"I don't think I'll be needing that." I said laughing. Leo smiled at me and shrugged.

"Hey, I don't know your preferences yet." He defended.

I smiled. "Well, I like female things, like...female bathrooms." I informed him.

He motioned left. "In that case, you'll want to take a left out of the lunch room. For some reason they keep the male and female bathrooms separate."

"You are quite the comedian." I commented. I was starting to like Leo's company more and more. Before we could get far, a voice called out to Leo.

"Can we talk?" Raevyn asked when we turned around. Without waiting for a reply, she took his arm and dragged him around a corner.

As soon as they were safely hidden, I tiptoed to the corner to eavesdrop.

"What do you think your doing?" I heard Raevyn hiss. "You can't possibly like her."

"I know. We're just friends." He informed her.

Raevyn scoffed. "She's not even pretty." She whined. "You don't think she's pretty do you?" She asked.

I held my breath, awaiting his response. "No. I just thought somebody should hang out with her." He whispered back. "Everyone needs a friend."

"So like charity." Raevyn replied smugly, she finally sounded content.

Having heard enough, I turned away from the cornr and made my way to the bathroom as quickly as possible.

I stared at myself in the mirror. I felt like throwing up. I couldn't believe the lies he had fed me. You're not ugly, I like hanging out with you...all lies. I was only charity to him. He felt sorry for me.

If only he knew that Rhee Evans was underneath this frizzy hair and acne. I clenched the edge of the sink angrily. I decided that I would make him pay.

I would make him like me, possibly love me, and then I would crush him. This was no longer about Raevyn. I was dedicating my plan to all of the girls out there mistreated by shallow, cocky, good-for-nothing guys.

I forced a smile on my face and went back out. Raevyn and Leo were still in their hiding spot, except for now they were kissing. I walked up to Raevyns side and tapped on her shoulder. She broke away from Leo and gave me a disgusted look.

"May I help you?" She spat.

"You're interrupting our tour." I told her smiling.

She flipped her hair over her shoulder as she turned to face me. "Of course." He said sweetly. "I'm sorry babe." She kissed Leo's lips. "You can get back to your charity now."