Girl Meets Wedding

Shawn's POV
Today was the day. After Angela I never thought I could love anyone besides Cory again, but Katy made me wonder what had been so special about Angela in the first place. I now understood what she meant that day when she told me to let what we had prepare me for what's ahead. And now I'm marrying Katy Hart the most wonderful woman in the world, and will have Maya Hart, one of the two most amazing girls in the world (the other being Riley) as my daughter.
"Dad can I talk to you?" Maya said coming into the room. She was over because she was moving her stuff into her new room at my apartment above Cory and Topanga's.
"Yeah, sure Maya, what's up?" I asked her scooting over to make room for her on the couch.
"It's about Lucas. He says he likes me but I don't think he really actually likes me. I think he still likes Riley. But I don't know what to do about it because Riley is engaged to Farkle who she doesn't even actually want to be engaged to. Farkle was just a plan to make Lucas jealous and want Riley back" she said to me. That was new. I thought Riley and Farkle were happy together.
"Really? Who's crazy idea was that?" I asked her.
"It actually was Riley's and Farkle went along with it," Maya told me.
"I have an idea, it's a bit of a long shot, but it may work. Crazy plans are kind of my thing." I told Maya my ideas and together we formed a full plan. Later at the wedding we were going to inform the people that needed to be told what they had to do.
"Now I believe we have a wedding to attend," Maya laughed pointing to the clock.
"I believe we do, miss Hunter," I said extending my arm to her and calling her with my last name because she was now a Hunter. I saw her smile widen when I called her a Hunter and she took my arm.
The wedding hall was amazing. When we came the first time looking for a hall this place stuck out immediately. I was standing at the end of the aisle with Cory on my side as my best man. Topanga was the maid of honor. Maya and Riley and Ava were bridesmaids with Josh and Lucas and Auggie as the groomsmen.
The doors on the other end of the room opened revealing Katy in her beautiful white dress. The music played and she walked down the path. At this point I couldn't tell you if I or Maya felt like the luckiest one here.
My wedding was far less dramatic than Cory's, by far.
"I do," I said at the end of the ceremony.
"I do," Katy said back.
"You may now kiss the bride," the guy said. I kissed Katy, and after I turned to Maya and also gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Cory's best man toast I don't think topped mine, but that's me being me. It was still amazing and I may or may not have cried.
"Let's head out!" I grabbed my wife (I now understand why Cory loves that word so much) and Cory and Topanga. They were coming with us on our honeymoon and calling it their second honeymoon.
"Have fun!" Maya and Riley called out to us.
"We will!" I called back to them.
"But not too much!" Maya called to me. I laughed and looked at Cory with a smirk.
"Let's go ladies and Coryman," I said linking arms with Katy and Cory and Cory linked arms with Topanga as the four of us headed out the door.
--------------------
A/N short but something