Girl Meets Skates&Farkle

Lucas POV
"If you hurt my daughter I'll kill you so you better get over this insane Maya thing." Mr. Matthews said harshly to me.
"But I you in the process of letting her go hurt my daughter I'll kill you," Mr. Hunter said just as harsh
"So don't hurt anyone, and you won't get hurt, okay cowboy?" Mr. Matthews said and Mr. Hunter nodded in confirmation.
"Yes sirs," I said to both of them.
"Just let the boy go, you two!" Mr. Feeny said from the chair he was sitting in.
"Your dismissed," Mr. Matthews said to me. I left to go home but on my way decided to stop at Topanga's for some hot chocolate. When I walked in I saw Riley and Farkle sitting in our usual spot. I was just looking at them and suddenly bam! Riley's lips were on Farkle's! It's nice to know she was moving on, but jeez it just happened!

Maya's POV
To Josh: where are you?
I texted Josh
From Josh: I'm at the roller rink, babe
To Josh: stay there I'm coming. C u soon
I walked the streets of New York to the roller rink. When I got in the door I stared looking around for Josh. I spotted him over on a bench near the food.
"Hey," I said sitting down next to him.
"Babe, hey!" He said with his mouth full of churro. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Let's skate!" I said to him. I dragged him over to where you pay for the shoes and pulled out my purse. Josh refused to let me pay for my own shoes, and I smiled at how sweet that was.
"I have to warn you I'm practically a pro at this," he bragged to me as we were lacing up our skates.
"Really? I can't go an inch without falling on my butt," I laughed. Then, because the universe wanted to illustrate my point, I fell as I tried to stand up and move to the rink.
"Well I guess you'll have to lean real close on me," Josh said helping me back up to my feet.
"I guess so," I said wrapping my arms around him. We made our way over to the rink and Josh kept me on my feet like nature had intended humans to be. But I don't think nature ever went roller skating.
"How did you become so good at this?" I asked Josh after several laps. I was seriously slowing him down, and that made me wonder how fast he could go on his own.
"I used to skate a lot back in Philadelphia. Cory and Shawn actually were the ones to teach me. That's something I'll never forget. They spent more time holding on to each other to keep from falling than actually teaching me. So while they were taking a break and sharing a large churro I did a couple laps until I got the hang of it. Then I kept going and actually I take that back. I taught myself." He recounted the story. I laughed. I'm not sure if I laughed because of my dad and Cory's bromance, because of the thought of Josh ever being like me and faking on his butt, or just because Josh could make me laugh anytime he wanted, but I was laughing at something.
"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. Your dad says your one month grounding starts tomorrow." I told Josh.
"Aw man that really sucks. I wish we weren't so stupid last night," Josh said.
"You wish you weren't so stupid? I was so stupid that I got drunk to the point I don't even remember last night. I only have all you guys's word for it. I have a month also so at least your not the only one doing time." I said to him.
"Yeah and Riley has a week. Lucas is probably gonna get some serious grounding too when he gets home." Josh pointed out.
"Yeah. I can't believe I would ever have kissed Ranger Rick," I said disgusted.
"Can I do something about it?" Josh smirked as he leaned in to kiss me. This felt a thousand times better than kissing Lucas. Lucas was as emotionless as kissing a friend would feel, but with Josh I felt sparks go flying like as if someone lit fireworks above our head.
"It's time for the couple skate!" A voice announced overhead.
"C'mon Maya, let's enjoy our last day of freedom," Josh said grabbing me and beginning to skate.
Riley's POV
Farkle kissed me. I know it was because of the fake relationship but still. Farkle kissed me. If it was the old Farkle I might have screamed. But the new and improved Farkle, not only was he hot but he could kiss. It was a great kiss and if felt amazing. But it was just a kiss.
"Riles, is something up? You look lost in thought," Farkle said jolting me out of my trance.
"Farkle when you kissed me was it just because it was part of the act? Or did you feel something too?" I asked him.
"I like you Riley and obviously I felt something too. I've had a crush on you since forever, you know that." Farkle said to me.
"What if we weren't pretending anymore. What if this was real?" I asked Farkle.
"Then I would consider myself a very lucky man." He said.
"Farkle I want this to be real." I told him.
"Me to, Riles." He answered. I couldn't take it anymore.
"Just kiss me already!" I yelled at him and he obeyed.
"Farkle let's go back to my house," I said when we pulled away.
We went back and it was nearly 5:00.
I found a note on the kitchen table.
Riley your mother, Auggie, and I are over at shawn's for the night. We were going to take you but your grounding starts at midnight. We'll be back in the morning be good and if you need anything we're in shawn's apartment or Mr. Feeny is next door. Love you! Love, dad
"We're alone for as long as we want," I told Farkle.
"Good," he said. We went to my room and sat down in the bay window. We stared at each other for a few moments before Farkle repeated my words from earlier back at me.
"Just kiss me already!" So I did. And I was unlike any kiss I ever had with Lucas. Before I knew it we had moved from the bay window to the bed and Farkle had lost his shirt. He was starting to pull at the zipper on my dress when I stopped him.
"Farkle I don't know if this is a good idea," I said to him.
"I'm sorry Riley I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I just- I'll go put my shirt back on and should I leave?" He asked getting all red.
"No don't leave Farkle, and you don't have to put your shirt back on. I don't mind the view." I said to him.
"Are you sure I don't want to-" I cut him off by kissing him. We kissed for a while before I decided to go put on my pajamas.
"Turn around and don't look," I said to Farkle as I put on my pjs. As I was changing I called to Farkle
"Do you wanna stay here tonight?"
"Yeah," he said. When I finished changing and turned to look at Farkle again I saw he had taken his pants off.
"What are you doing?" I asked him.
"This is how I sleep." He said.
"Not tonight, put on some pants." He obeyed and we got into bed and went to sleep.
------------------
A/N keep in mind they are sophomores and they are 16 years old.