Girl Meets Announcement

Riley's POV
"Riley, babe, slow down," Maya said to me.
"Whaaaat," I said to her,
"Riles, your gonna get drunk if you drink anymore," Farkle said to me.
"Fine." I said putting down my cup knowing they were right.
"If you end up drunk and hungover tomorrow-any of you- it will be a dead giveaway we snuck out. So I'm trusting you all to be responsible. And I'm watching you." Uncle Josh said. That made Maya and Farkle put their drinks down too.
"Hey guys," I heard someone say behind me. I turned around.
"Lucas!" I said. I was excited to see him, after all wasn't he why I was with Farkle. I think? I've been really confused the past day or so.
"Did you guys not get grounded?" He asked us.
"No, we are grounded pretty much to the underworld right now, but that bay window is pretty useful," Farkle said. Lucas laughed.
"Riley, is that a new dress?" He asked me. I was shocked I didn't think he would notice my new look.
"It is actually," I said to him.
"I like it. It looks nice on you." He said. I blushed.
"Thanks," I giggled.
"Hey, watch it Lucas, she's my girlfriend now." Farkle said. What was he doing? Making Lucas jealous? It looked like it almost worked for a moment but then Lucas said,
"Josh can I steal Maya for one song?" Both Josh and Maya looked startled.
"Uh-um- uh sure? I guess? But one song, and watch yourself." Josh says to Lucas. Lucas took this as a lighthearted joke and smiled.
Maya's POV
I didn't really want to dance with Lucas but maybe I could talk about Riley.
"Maya I like you, but I also like Riley. I don't know why I like you, Maya, there's just something I don't know." Lucas said not wasting a beat.
"Lucas, I'm with Josh," I pointed out to him.
"And Riley's with Farkle." He reminded me. I wanted to tell him it was a fake relationship designed to make him jealous, but saying that would only make him mad that he was being played.
"We should go back to the others." I said even though we had only just begun to dance.
"Ok," Lucas said agreeing with me.
The five of us- Riley, Farkle, Lucas, Josh, and I- danced for hours, occasionally having a little to drink, but not Josh. Josh had to drive and kept us from drinking too much that we might get drunk and give ourselves away in the morning. Around two in the morning we headed out. We took Lucas back with us, since he walked here. We drove Lucas home, then dropped of Farkle, then went to the Matthews house where I was sleeping tonight. We claimed in through the bay window silently, so we didn't wake anyone up.
"Goodnight Josh," I whispered to him giving him a quick kiss.
"Make sure you two get the alcohol off your breath," he reminded us remembering that crucial detail when he tasted it on my breath. He them legt as Riley and I quickly sent texts to the boys reminding them as well.
"C'mon let's go to sleep," Riley said to me. We barely even changed into our pajamas before we passed out on the bed for the night.
Riley's POV
The next morning I woke up with a strange smile on my face. I couldn't figure out why, but since when do I need a reason to be smiling. Josh was already up and in the kitchen making pancakes even though it was nearly 12:00 pm.
"Is Maya up?" Was the first thing he said to me.
"She will be when she smells food," I said and as if on cue, Maya walked in.
"Good morning," Josh said to her walking over to give her a good morning kiss.
After breakfast the three of us got dressed and headed over to Topanga's, where my dad and Shawn were supposed to be putting on a play today. The Hunger Games.
I had read the hunger games and I knew how it went, but nothing could have prepared me for what I witnessed at the cafe. 
My father, aka Peeta and Shawn, aka Katniss were doing the scene from the first book in the cave. It was weird enough as is, and I naturally assumed they would omit the part where the characters kiss, but suddenly Shawn and my dad- or Katniss and Peeta- were kissing. And not just a quick peck. They were actually kissing and it was beyond disturbing to me. Others, like my mom and Katy, looked almost amused, but to me it was completely, totally disturbing beyond words.
"You saw that too. I'm not going crazy right?" Maya said to me.
"I saw Katniss and Peeta, not my dad and Shawn," I said more to reassure myself than her.
Josh, Maya, and I left to go home because it was just too weird at the cafe. A few hours later the adults came home, but they made no mention of what happened between Katniss and Peeta in the play. Suddenly the doorbell rang and my dad went to go answer it. I looked, and to my surprise it was Farkle and his parents. What were they doing here?
"Oh, I'm so glad you guys could make it. Come in, come in! I can't wait to tell the two kids!" My dad bounced from foot to foot. Did he invite them here? What was going on?
"Everyone, come here!" My dad called. We made our way from the kitchen table to the living room. I sat next to Farkle.
"I have no clue, so don't even ask me," Farkle said answering my question before I could ask it. I shrugged.
"I recently discovered Riley and Farkle's relationship, and I was so excited for them. I have been waiting for this day! I talked to Farkle's parents and we have news." My dad began. I was beyond confused now.
"Riley, Farkle, you two are getting married!" My dad exclaimed. I was beyond shock and my jaw hit the floor.
"But we're only sixteen," Farkle said.
"Yes, but you can get married with guardian permission which you have." Farkle's mom pointed out.
"I-what- dad- mom- Farkle- what?!" I mumbled a bunch of disjointed words.
"You two are getting married, and that's final!" My dad said. I wasn't sure how I actually felt about Farkle. And Lucas.. What about Lucas... My dad's shipping has officially gone too far.