Real or Sham? (Part2)

Prim and I stood closely together gave her the torch light and mouthed to her, "Don't turn it on until I give you the signal to do so." The pattering came closer, I held the sharp piece of metal in my hands like a baseball bat. Prim only looked at me waiting for a signal.  As the pattering sounded like it was infront of me I prepared my metal state to be prepared to see what would be infront me. I gave prim the signal and the disturbing sight of Stone Heart Aslyum was infront of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had its eyes sewn shut, and its mouth was stapled shut one side while the other side had nothing but dry blood on its mouth. I stood still as it didn't move either. I nodded towards prim and gave her the signal to keep walking silently. Ask she took to steps forward, another one was infront of her. This one had one eye half nawed off, all left was the dry bloodied socket, assuming the other It, had ate Its eye because of the dry blood by its mouth, these things were hungry. Question was, could we successfully sneak past 2 of them?

Prim was breathing hard. We needed to move or the Things would be pretty sure they were infront of fresh food. I moved around the it infront of me towards prim and I took her hand. Walking slowly we shuffled around the other one we kept walking straight and I silently flashed the light on the cells, still looking for my cell. I exhaled unconsciously, it heard it and prim did too because she shot me a annoyed look. I turned to her and I turned back to the path when both of the its were infront of us again, they were both smiling. Reflexively one of them grabbed me by the neck and the other grabbed prim by her foot dragging her down the dark hallway. "ASHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Her scream trailed off, as I struggled to break free of the boney strong grip this thing had around my neck. I took the sharp metal stick and gauged it in the mouth of it. It fell back to the floor trying to pull it out but I ran over to it and put my head against the forehead and applied force, while twisting the sharp metal. It began gagging and I raised my foot and with a hard stomp the skull cracked and the blood began rushing out from its mouth. I took up the metal and ran down the hall with the flashlight.

I saw Prim in one of the cells in a restrain jacket she was blind folded. The cell door was open but that also ment that this could be a trap. I shined the flash light on the floor and on the roof, where I found the thing above me, it fell on top of me and tried clawing at my face but I used my forearm to block the deadly scratches. I kicked it away and I took the metal up and threw it at its stomach it went straight through. The metal clanked to the floor and following it was the sound of the skull being ripped apart as I stuck my thumbs in the eye sockets of the creature and pulled opposite on either side causing it to be torn in half, blood rushed out on me as if I had just broken a dam.  I went into the cell and picked up prim.

"PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!" Prim screamed.

"Its me, shhh." I said.

"Oh my god, your alive thank god." Prim sighed to herself.

"Yeah...im here" I kissed her forehead and I unwrapped her blindfold and removed the restrain jacket. She stood up and stretched her shoulders a little.

"Come on lets keep moving, I took her hand in mine and we kept moving but quickening the pace a bit. After 12 more minutes of wandering , we found the cell. I opened the metal door and inside was everything just as it was the last time I as in it. I found my old restraint jacket on the floor in the middle of the cell. I walked in with prim and closed the cell behind us.

"What are we doing in the actual cell? I thought we were coming to see if there was that other file you were talking about?" Prim asked suspiciously.

"Bare with me for a second, we'll leave soon." She nodded and kept quiet. I paced around a little and eventually picked up the jacket and put it on.

"Prim could you please..?" Hesitantly she fastened the straps and tied the jacket. I stood waiting for something to happen.

"Not even close...........Let goooo...." I shuddered at the cold whisper. Sarah. Let go...?   Then it hit me. I never let go of the thought of Sarah. I never ever even forgave myself for the whole situation. I closed my eyes and exhaled. Sarah, you can go now. Mentally I allowed memories of us  flow in and out of my mind. "Thank you Ashton....I forgive you...." I felt her hand on my cheek as Sarah whispered those last words. The chill left and I was left in the dark cell.

Well I let go how do I get out of this illusion....? Prim stood infront of me looking at me confused. Prim. It was prim all this time. She was the illusion creator. And I was sure she didn't even know herself. I stood up and walked toward prim. "Can we leave now?" Prim asked me. "No...."  "Why...?Ash....?"

I was standing right in front of her,  but before I said anything, I took in her appearance one last time. If Prim was fake and a illusion, I would see her again. If she was real I would see her again hopefully. I kissed her one last time as she gripped my hair. I lent in to her ear;

"Prim we cant leave because.....because....Your not....real". I heard silence and when I backed away Prim shed a tear and her figure cracked like a mirror.

"Ash....don't forget me..Promise me...." As she continued to shatter, I layed on the floor in ball, and closed my eyes. I mumbled. " I  wont Prim....I wont.." I Shut my eyes tightly as I heard and felt everything begin to rumble and break. I just layed there and clenched my legs to my chest. It was over..... Finally....

But.......

This time it was for real.