School and other Crap

"ASH! ASH! ASH! ASH!" I heard Brad calling my name excitedly. He continued poking me over and over again.

"What?!" I said in a croaky voice. "Thanks alot for interuppting my awsome dream"

"Is today the day the that we go to what you guys call a school? Will they have hot babes there too? And those annoying teachers that i 'ear humans whining about?"

"Brad again with the questions...can i just...lay here for 4 more hours?" I said in a yawn.

"No we have to go to the school, today you and that girl have to go right?"

"Shit! what time is it?!!" I said jumping up quickly and running into the bathroom.

"5:30 am."

"....Seriously?" I paused. "Brad we dont wake up till 6:00am." I said rubbing my eyes. I looked into the mirror at my morning hair. I looked like i just encourted a rough makeout session. I rinsed my face and brushed my teeth. "Wanna go for a quick skate and then get rea'y for school?"

I was puzzled at first at the sentance. I had to get used to hearIng the Austrailian accent.

"Sure." I threw on my sweater i had worn from the day before and grabbed my sneakers and skateboard. Brad grabbed his skateboard. We tip toed downstairs and headed outside infront the house. I closed the door quietly behind. The sun looks so beautiful as it rises in morning. It colored the sky in a pastel orange mixed with red and a pinkish color.

"Bea'iful isnt it?" Brad said as he stretched.

"Yeah...."

"You humans are so lucky, you kno' well, i wish was like you. Im only ere' to help you mate, i wish i had friends and a family, a irlfrien' people that care about meh. I feel like nothing. Down there, i just sit aroun' all day and do nothin'. Somtimes its for an eternity."

"Dont say that.....im your frien-"

"Oh dont even, you dont have to make me feel better."

"i mean it, if we maybe take time to get to know each other, we could be good friends.."

"....I guess."

"But hey enough about the sappy sad stuff, im sure that i have a worst life then you do anyway...." I punched him on his shoulder playfully. After that, we skateboarded up and down the block we made back in time around 6:47 am. School started at 7:30am .

"Where have you been? We've been worried sick!!" Prim said angrily.

"Sorry mom." I said sarcasticly.

She frowned and her eyes wanderd over to Brad who looked a bit startled at her out burst.

"Whos that?"

"Oh thats Brad hes gonna be staying with us till he can get a place"

"But im hi-" I cut him off by hitting him in the shin with my skateboard.

"Riiiiighh.....Well Your Aunt Rose left some waffles and pancakes on the counter, ill see you at school. And by the way maybe if your not busy later, we could maybe go see a movie or go for a swim?"

"Sure a swim sounds nice."

"RAAADDD ive been dying for ay dip"

Prim looked at Brad with the "who invited you expression" And just walked away.

"Yeah...what ever..." (prim)

"Well let get something to eat?"

"Way ahead of you" Brad ran into the kitchen and ate all the food in 2.3 seconds.