Home

As we started walking closer towards the house, Prim put her scarf back on her head and her hoody to de-attract attention. But I was the one that attracked the most attention, as i was still wearing a grey ripped t-shirt , grey pants and i was barefoot. I looked like i had just broken out of prision. (.....Technically......back to the storyyy) We walked for another hr. when i noticed my Aunts house. When I arrived in front the house I hesitated, before I opened the door. Prim looked at me curiously before nudging me with her elbow. "Okay, okay..." I rang the bell and we were greeted by silence .

"Who is it?" I heard my aunts voice from behind the door. "Err, um...Its...." Prim scowled me by pinching me lightly on my arm. "IS IT YOU..? IT CANT BE MY BABY ASHY???" I sighed when I heard her natural voice kick in. The door flung open and my aunt hugged me tightly. "Look at you, what happened?" She looked deeply at me with concern. "Nothing, just.... can I talk to you about it, Some other time? In private...?" I could feel Prim's Frown presuring me on the back of my neck when I said this. "No problem ashy, I have some important things to tell u too. Let's get you cleaned up first."

We entered the house and it looked so indie themed. There were dream catchers on every wall. Voodoo, dolls were on one wall, tribal masks on another. Prim looked around and was immediately intrigued into the dream catchers. "Up the stairs to your right, there are some clothes in the drawer in the bedroom, and in the bathroom there are towels in the cabinet." I nodded and left the 2 of them.

Climbing up the stairs I noticed a shadow on the wall. It was a shortish figure, it had red eyes as it stared at me. I titled my head, and to my surprise it did the same. I raised my arm and it did the same as well. "What the hell.." I mumbled. I jumped when I heard the microwave beep downstairs. I looked down the stairwell direction when I noticed Prim passing by. I looked back at the wall where the shadow had accompanied me. But, it was no longer there. I walked into the bathroom and removed my clothing. Standing in the mirror I examined my scars. I was surprised at how quickly they had healed. To my surprise, they didn't hurt either. How ever my back was tattooed with back veins. I flexed my back and it pulsed. I felt a wave of energy rush through my blood. My eyes were now hazel and blue. (My right eye was ocean blue and my left eye was hazel) Call me crazy, but when I looked closer I I thought I saw flames bursting in my left eye and a sea in the other. As I moved closer towards the mirror to examine my eyes, I heard Prim knock on the door. "Ash, u ok in there? Your awfully quiet." "Yeah uh...Just using the toilet!" I flushed the toilet nervously. "...well...ok." her footsteps descended down the hall and down the stairs. Looking back into the mirror my eyes were their normal shade of blue. What the hell is happening to me? I moved a bit closer to the mirror and looked at my eyes intensely.

After  20 min. I was out of the shower and heading down the Stairs to the noises of laughter and chatter. My aunt was sitting next to Prim, accompanied by fortune telling cards, and such.

" Ashy come, come let me tell you your fortune!" She beamed brightly. I don't remember the last time she was that happy. After my mother had me shipped off to depression land, she had passed away with a nasty disease, called "Nathrumia" a disease that only runs in our family. Because of my aunt's supernatural powers, it is only given to one of 2 siblings, it's either you get the gift, or you get the curse.
"Eh, I'm fine, that's not really my thing." I said as I continued drying my damp hair with a towel. I was wearing a black oversized hoody and grey sweat pants that hugged my ankles. I couldnt manage to find a tank top or t-shirt, so I used the hoody as a both. "Oh ashy, don't be a sour puss'" she said as she shuffled the cards in her hand. "Come, come sit here." She patted the chair infront of her. Prim looked at me as if trying to understand why I was denying the invitation.
I groaned and sat down in front of my aunt. She smiled happily and took my hand tightly in hers. "Prim, please get me my needle head."
"Needle head?"(me)
"I call it that, you'll see why"( aunt )
Prim handed her the needle head. It was horrific looking at it at first. A head with trillions and billions of needles of all shapes and sizes stuck in all parts of the head. The creepy part was, trying to debate whether or not it was a real head or a fake, that looked like a real one. I didn't want to know either. She removed a needle and pricked me on wrist, directly on a vien. I flinched at the sudden pinch.
"Okay......" she said as she squeezed my finger into a wine glass. She then poured a black liquid vile into the glass, as well as white rose petals and a eye ball. I saw Prim gag as she saw the mixture.
"Drink this" my aunt raised the glass to my lips.
"NO!! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS"
"Don't be a baby." (Prim)
"Oh shut up, your not the one drinking it so mind your business" I snapped back. She threw her hands in the air as if to be waving a white flag of surrender. But her face said, otherwise.
I closed my eyes tightly, as I felt the different things roll down my throat. First the blood, the rose petals, the thick black fluid, and finally the eye. I immediately felt weezy, but I got over it after a minute. Slowly I felt my eyes turn and roll, then I saw darkness. I realized I had been staring at the back of my head. I heard my aunts voice in the back ground telling Prim to stop screaming.
"Ash, can you hear me, if you can squeeze my hand" (aunt)
I squeezed her hand.
"Ok now what I want you to do is empty yo-"
Her voice slowly faded away and my eyes rolled once again back to normal, but this time I saw nothing but a white room with nothing but a stairwell plop in the middle. I looked around but I saw nothing but that stairwell. I decided I'd walk a little to see what I would find. I walked for a good 3 min before i found myself in the same spot again 10 feet away from the stairwell.
"What the..." I ran left and again I was standing in the same spot. I gave up after another 23 attempts and I made my first step towards the stairwell.

Automatically it teleported infront of me. I grabbed on to the railing and the stairs moved like an escalator down and down. Looking around, everything was cave like. I looked up to where the entrance should have been, but it was no longer there.

Down and down. I began to sweat at the sudden heat. When I reached the bottom, I walked towards a red spike door and opened it. I saw a large figure sitting in a skull throne, a woman in a cage next to him, she was crouched down. Her back facing me and he was sipping happily on a glass of wine. A 3 headed like dog was sleeping next to the foot of his throne. A a halo hover and rotated around above his head made out of skeleton fingers. His hair was black like mine.

"H-hello sir?" I said
"Hmm. Ash. I've been expecting you"(figure)
"Expecting me?"
"Yes boy. You are being haunted by a Ziro."
" a ziro? What's that?"
" a Ziro is a soul of a human that lost its body and is now looking to dominate a new one. It will mark it's Target and not stop until it successfully takes it over. You my child, you are in grave danger, however, the Ziro could have something to do with your past. Maybe a close person you screwed over?" (Figure)

"I don't know...most of my life I was in an asylum" (me)

"Ahhh. I see. Well I don't know what to tell you. But please do come back and visit."
(Figure)

"Yeah..." (me)

"OH one last thing, you are Turing into a D-"
He was interuppted by the sound of my aunt's voice. "ASHYYYY WAKE WAKEEEYYYY" all was dark for a short moment, when I noticed my eyes were rolling again. When they successfully turned all the way, I saw my aunt and Prim both sitting on the chair.

"So tell me, what did you see?"
"Well...."