Control

"Well... i need to get my schedual photo copied, but can you Change the name to Brad?"

"Why...?" She asked concerned.

"um....i have a friend whos really shy and hes new here like me, and i though it would be way easier if we had same classes"

"Okay, wheres the schedual?"

"Wait, what?"

"Hand me the schedual" Amy stretched out her hand motioning me to give her the shedual.

I handed it to her. In about 15 min the schedual was duplicated successfully.

"Thanks Amy" I thanked her and left the office as i was walking out, i saw Brad talking to the same girl with the black hair. I strained myself to hear what they were saying.

".....Party?.....Where...?" I heard peices of words but the eventually i began to hear a full sentance. A party huh? Would be good for my image in the school. Especially after yesterdays Huge scene. If Eithien is there then i'd try to make peice. Even though i seriously hated that fuck nugget.

"Ashhhh my mann! Come over here"

As i was walking to great Brad, the girl walked off.

"I see you made a friend?" I sounded more argavated then i intended to.

"Yup that beauty is Mindy." Brad said as he ran his fingers through is blonde hair. It fell back down anyways.

"So, party?" I said shoving my hands in my pockets.

"Party."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Brad and i got home, brad flumped onto the sofa and i took the back packs upstairs where i would put them in my horribly messy room.

"If only this room was clean..." I mummbled. To my suprise the room was clean.

It was like, magic. I heard a noise comming from the bathroom. I grabbed my baseball bat that was propped against the door to my closet. Aproaching steadily, i tryed to turn the knob to open the door, but to my suprise it was opened before i could open it myself. Prim came out in her towel her short hair was wet and dripping. When she spotted me startled she dropped her towel. As i was supprised and embaraced i tripped over my bed and fell onto the floor.

"A-ASHTON! EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING???!!"

"S-SORRY!"

"SHEESH"

"this is my room you know."

"So?!"

"May i rise from the floor?" I said sarcastily.

"No stay there forever. "

I grinned as i got up and rumbaged through my drawers looking for a shirt to put on to the party.

"Going somewhere?"

"Party"

"Oh..plus one?"

"Sure"

She smiled and ran over next to me.

I felt my face grow hotter. I wasnt sure if i was turning or if i was blushing. Either way i wanted to make it stop.

Prim took out one of my black and red checkerd dress shirts, and ran out the room.

"Hey tha- never mind"