Losing It

The past couple of months have been slow quiet and depressing. I havnt visited the underworld since Brad...I stopped going to school. I would pop in occasionally. But i would just sit there and doze off. Eithien would just glance at me, but not dare speak a word. Kids in the school would move out of the way or gossip whenever i passed by. Technically i became the school bully. The last final weeks that school had left, i was ready for it to be over. Forget college. Amy stopped saying hi to me when occasionally was sent to the principles office. My Aunt went to Canada to sort out some buisness. Prim would pop in every once in a while whenever, but rarely. Everything has changed since Brad passed.

I continuously convinced myself that it was my fault, while Prim attempted to say he was just doing his job by protecting me. I shut everyone out. I grew selfish, Jerkish, carefree and denfensive.

I was awoken by the sun which shown on my face. I rolled over onto the floor. Grudgly i got up and looked over on my bed. There was a blonde sleeping. Probably naked. I couldnt remember who she was or her name...I walked into the bathroom to use the the toilet. Walking downstairs i slipped on my underwear and grabbed a soda from the fridge. I ran my fingers through my now long black hair. It grew out to my very end of my neck. I was sure it was messy. Morning hair. As i sat on the sofa the bell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"To whom to i owe the pleasure to?"

Prim stood there her hair had grown down to bottom, her redish hair was flying around in the wind.

"Me. Your friend." She said.

"Yeah nice to meet you "Your friend". I bowed sarcastically.

Leaving the door open behind me, i went back into the house and pulled a cigar from my jacket pocket i lit it and held the cigarette in my mouth. I puffed it and closed my eyes.

"So, you got a tattoo?" She said as she closed the door and looked around the messy house."Well tattoos...." She added.

"Hmm" I flutterd my eyes open. I looked down at my tattooed arms and chest.

"A while back" I said blowing out smoke and closing my eyes again.

"Hey aashh" I heard foot steps come down the stairs. Looking behind the chair i noticed the beautiful black haired girl finding her way towards me. Her hair trailed down to her bottom covering half of her bottom. The slight waves in her hair caused tiny hairs to rest on her forehead (baby hairs). She  had an intimidating exterior with her sharp cut eyebrows,  having 2 cut splits on the left. A Japanese tattoo writing trailed from her neck down her spine stopping at the top of her bottom. A tattooed sleeve stopping above her elbow, and a hickey on her hip, hand mark on her arm, and  many hickeys on her neck and Topping this off she was in the nude. Boom.  I was surprised, but not at the same time. I mean, i wasnt a bad looking guy.

She made her way to sit on my lap. I felt tension in the air. Tracing it to its source, it all led up to prim. Jealous. Why...

"Well, it seems like im interrupting something." Prim said walking towards the door. 

"Goodbye" I said as smoke trailed out behind each letter.  

"I don't know why, your like this. I hoped you'd take his death easier. I guess not. Find yourself back Ash....because this isnt you."

I got up angrily. "Get the fuck out" I pointed to the door.

She turned around and looked at me. Shaking her head she walked out and slammed the door behind her. I flicked the cigarette into the fireplace and snapped my fingers causing the fireplace to turn on the fire place. The girl gasped, nearly falling off the chair.

"H-How did you do that?" She asked eyes wide open.

"Um..what was your name again?" I ran  hand through my hair and trailed a piece behind my right ear. Though as i bent down to get a sandwich out of the fridge it, it  found its way back in front of my face.

"M-makenzie Co-" I cut her off.

"Yeah, leave" I said closing the fridge and taking  a bite out of the sandwich only to put it on the counter.

"what?" She asked.

"Um, Leave? Do i have to spell it for you?" I pointed with my eyes towards the door.

"What the fuck Ashton?!?" She stood up angrily.

I went upstairs to my messy bedroom and picked up her clothes and went back down the stairs the the yelling nude woman in my living room. I picked her up, draped her over my shoulder and carried out the front door onto the lawn.

"LET ME GO!!!!" She beat and banged on  my back.

I walked out onto the lawn and dropped her there with her clothes. Neighbors opened their doors and windows, and doors to get a look at the unfolding scene.

Walking back into the house, i looked around the living room. I noticed she had left her phone on the table. I picked it up and walked towards the front door and threw her phone outside. It hit the concrete and shattered.  

"Oopps..." I said sarcastically. 

"You son of a BIT-"

I closed the door behind me as i went back into the living room. Drowsily I walked up the stairs into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror. 

"Am i really lost?"

"Did i really change?"

"Who am i?"

"I....?"

"Me...?

I asked myself repeatedly in the mirror.

"You failed me..."

My reflection spoke to me. I felt my lips in disbelief. The mirror cracked and shattered. I finally felt myself cry. All the emotions, i had held in, finally poured out before me. 

Heart Break,   

                                                                                                                                                     Fear,

Pain,      

                                                                                                                                                  Hurt,

Betrayal,                  

                                                                                                                                          Disappointment,

                                                   Love........................

I lay on the bathroom floor and cradled myself on the shattered glass.  I curled into a ball as I felt the glass pierce my skin, eventually I would lay in a pool of blood. I felt my eyes slowly close down on their own, as my vision grew blurry...and disoriented. My nightmare finally reached its end.