Escape Stone Heart Asylum..(Prologue)

~~~I never thought i'd end up here. Im not crazy. Im positive I know im not crazy.....Why do they call me crazy..? Why do they call me crazy?!? Is it because they don't believe me? Maybe it's because they weren't there, there to see what really happened.

THEY DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!

THEY WEREN'T THERE!!!!!

I banged my head vigrously on the wall. Slowly, my head had birthed a gash in my head. I was numb to it all, pain, it was my bestfriend for that matter. I rolled my neck around, i felt the scratch marks and cutt's on my neck with my shoulder. They had me Put into a restraining jacket, everytime i managed to be hand free i did some type of harm to myself. I bet he enjoyed seeing me like this....I was paralyzed.....numb.....blood.....screaming........tears......her screams still haunted me in my sleep.

It just kept replaying, over and over and over in my head. She didnt deserve to die.....I couldnt do anything, i was hostage, trapped, but, i sat there and watched it all happen, i swallowed. I never really had a school life, with friends and all of that. I mean i did but.....they arn't really my friends anymore. How could you? Do this to me?? I thought you were my friends....I thought.....I thought wrong

.....He mocked me...I could feel him gawking. His voice slowly fogged up my head,i breathed out a black gust. I fell to the floor.

"Ash......? Look at you...you disgust me......we were doing so well together.....but you just had to be a goody two shoes....." I screamed out breaking my restrainer, in anger and fustration. I gripped my hair and curled into a ball. "GET OUT OF MY HEEAAADDDD!!!"

"Why...? we're only just getting started.....you know by you putting yourself in here, you made it very benefincial to me...." I didnt reply i just layed there, i began to scratch at my neck again reopening the stitched wounds. I felt the blood roll down my neck. I just want to die. I'd rid of him. "You should surender......it would be pointless to try and fight me.....Im not going anywhere..." I sighed.

I knew he was right. "I have so much power over you....you have a weak soul......" I began scratching my forearm, furiously, uncontrollably. I felt my skin being ripped apart, i smelled the fresh blood. "STOP IT!!!" i screamed.

 All i felt back in return was a sinister grin. "Did u not want to die??...wait i know how to make your life easier" I then felt a strong control over my hands and i ripped apart my grey shirt, and i continued ripping, i continued ripping down to the flesh of my chest, scratching, tearing at my heart area. I tried to scream out but it was no use, i had also lost control of my voice, when i tried to scream out all that came was a black gust.

~~~~~~~~~

To my rescue, a doctor opened the door to my box like cold room. "Ash...ASHTON!! OMG!!!" i mouthed the words "help" She ran over to me and tired to get my hands under control. I couldn't even get control of myself. I looked into her eyes deeply, my vision grew dark as i shed black tears. They stained my cheeks. Then all at once darkness. I felt at ease.

~~~~~~~

I woke up and looked around, i was laying on the floor of a white room. I saw myself sitting in a chair, empty eye sockets, a grin plasterd on my face. I ran over to what appeared to be me. "HEY! HEY! W-WHAT IS THIS" I shook the body furiously. It snapped its neck and turned to look at me. Startled i fell back to the floor. It crawled on me and faced me. Then it spoke " Im taking whats rightfully mine... mine....." It shrieked in laughter. "N-NO NO NO NO!!" I circled the room

. It followed me and pounced on me from behind. I fell to the floor. It opened it's mouth abnormally wide, and bit furiously into my neck. I began to shake violently on the floor. It sat on my stomach and looked down at me grinning. The doctor once again entered my room to me in a violent state. She chanted some words, as she slowly walked towards me. The vile creature ontop of me flinched as she came closer and screamed. It disapeered into a black gust.

I continued beating up on the floor, it was like a seizure.

" BEIDIEO!" she said loudly. I stopped my motion, but i immidieatly went to my neck and i fingered the bite mark. "A-ash? is that you?" She mummbled to herself, i could hear the fear in her voice. I stopped and ran over to her hugging her. She began to cry."A-ash...its you.." I brushed her wine red & platinum hair out of her face. "It is. You did it Amber." "She kissed me but pulled away quickly. "....?" ".....Im sorry Ash but....." she looked down to her left hand . It pale all that was shown was black veins that pulsed through her hand, it slowly began extending up to her neck. She fell to the floor. I extended my arm and craddled her in my arms. "A-AMBER!" "I-ts okay..." She smiled weakly. I shed a tear. "...its not ok...." The viens slowly coverd the entire left side of her body. "P-please ash" I closed my eyes tightly. Causing a waterwall of tears to escape. "Dont ask me to do this..u know i wont do it...." "Y-you'll do it....b—because you love me....please Ash". The bright glow in her eyes slowly faded. If i didnt do it, only God himself would know what she'd turn into. Maybe just like that creature.... "D-do it" She pushed a blade in my hand. Gently i layed her down on the floor, i held the knife in my hands, she stared up at me one last time before she looked away and closed her eyes.

I rasied the knife, and plunged it into her heart. The veins reseeded and disapeerd from her skin. Her pale skin returned, and her lips beautifully pink. It was like a sleeping angel. I kissed her forhead one last time before leaving the room. I picked up a file with my name on it and walked down the stairs avoiding any attention to myself from gaurds or other doctors.

~~~~~~~

As i exited and walked outside.The bright sun kissed my peachy skin, and glistened off of my deep black hair. I swept my hair out of my face and took a deep breathe. This was it. Home here i come....