Welcome Back To Green Oak(part1)

I made my way quickly through the woods as it became mid day. It felt nice, a wonderful thrill of seeing the nature that surrounded me. I began to slow down my pase when i couldnt see the asylum anymore. "Thank god, ive rid of that peutrifying place" I mutterd to myself. I fingerd the wood on the trees as they passed me 1 by one. I enjoyed the way i heard the twigs crunch under me feet. Ignored the blisters i felt under my foot. The thrill of being free was better than worrying about pain. After a while i didnt even feel anything. As the tree shadows began to grow, so did my anxiousness to find shelter. It would be dark soon, and i know im aproximatly 4hrs away from Green Oak. I was excited to see my aunt on my father's side. I had thought about going to my grandmother on my mothers side, but i figured she'd want nothing to do with me considering what happened.....

~~~~~

I inhaled deeply and took in the different smells. I got a wiff of fresh water. I followed the smell, it became more intense as i approached a nearby cave. It was dark but it felt safer than being outside. I walked into the dark cave, and i heard a dripping noise coming from deeper within the cave. I decided i'd get water in the morning, that way, i'd have a clear vision of the cave and its contents. I layed on the floor of the cave, about 2 feet from its entrance, and watched the tall trees. I heard howling wolves every now and then. The different noises soothened me. I slightly closed my eyes. Slowly the noises began to fade away.

~~~~

When i woke up, the cave was brightly lit. I walked deeper into the cave and i saw a blueish light comming from a corner. I approached with caution, and i saw a big enough pool of water. I decided i'd refresh myself with a drink and a quick dip. I removed my torn up grey shirt and i looked down at my tortured body. The different wounds brought back vivid memories...Sighing i removed my black sweat pants and dropped the 2 bits of clothing on the floor. I slowly lowerd my body into the water. I began to feel a pinchy sensation on my wounds. Suddenly i heard a clacking of foot steps comming from the distance. I panicked as the foot steps came closer. I saw the shadow on the wall slowly approaching. I lowerd my head into the deep blue water. As i saw a figure hover over the water, i saw it fondle my clothes and examine the torn up shirt. I couldnt breathe for much longer and i needed air. To my luck the figure slowly reseeded from the area and back the way it came. I quietly raised my head and looked about. No sign of anyone. As i slowly came out of the water and gatherd my clothing, the figure appeared once again and jumped out infront of me. The figure happened to be a girl.

~~~~~~~~

"AHA!" she yelled. It echoed through the cave. In my response i quickly slipped on my sweat pants and stared at the girl. She was wearing a black jacket, a scarf was wrapped around her mouth and a hoody was pulled over her head. All i managed to see was her emerald eyes, and olive skin. "SAY SOMTHING YOU!" She yelled once again.

"Can u stop yelling?" I felt her eyes gaze upon my wounded chest, scratched up neck, and bruised arms. "U-uh......" She threw my shirt at my head. "Put a shirt on" As i began to put the shirt on, the questioning began. "So Ashton is it?" "How do u know my name?" She pulled out a yellow file and i realzied it was mine. Shit. I mustve dropped it somewhere in the woods. "How did u find me?"

"easy, i tracked u."

"tracked? what are u a perv?"

"haha very funny, what are you doing in here? this is my home. You should leave."

"Home? This thing?"

"Yes this thing"

"......ok."

"wait w-what?"

"im leaving." I gatherd my things and snatched the file out her hand. She stood stiffly as i left the cave.

'WHERE ARE YOU GOING??"

"Home."

"WAHH??? b-but...Can i come with you?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No.."

"Im comming" She followed close behind as i made my way through the woods. It was silent for a while besides the birds and the twigs snapping. I barely heard any footsteps from her. "What are you?" i stopped in my tracks and turned to her, startled she jumped at my intense stare. "What kind of shit question is that??" ".......U just dont smell like a human...." "smell?" "dont ask....but yeah, what are you?" How was i supposed to answer that??" Angerd i began to feel my body heat up and boil. I felt a peircing in my mouth, and i tounged my mouth to see what was the problem and i felt 4 fangs in my mouth. 2 on the bottom and 2 on the top. I felt my own eyes widen and i noticed her eyes widen as well. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I tried to pull them out my mouth. "STOP ASH!"

Ash....I heard her voice....i paused for a moment. I looked deeply at the girl. She removed her hoody and her scarf. I felt a shock of awe flow through me. It was the most intriguing sight ive ever seen......