ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓣⓗⓔ ⓕⓘⓝⓐⓛ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ

~A Few Days Later~
~Trey P.O.V.~

Breezy and I were sitting on my porch just enjoying some SMUBNBF time. Night was rolling in faster than how Uncle Varo rolls his blunts.

"You been pretty quiet. You good?" Breezy said popping the top to his Dr. Pepper.

"All is good, I just been really tired these past few days. Don't even know why." I said with a shrug. "You good? You been actin' a lil' more secretive." He hasn't been his usual self this whole time he's been back from New York. Yeah he's got a lot on his plate but there was a part of him that kept him closed off.

"I've just got somethin' big to deal with. I 'ont wanna talk about it right now but it ain't anythin' you need to worry over." He said before taking a long sip. I nodded my head and sat deep in my chair. I snapped my head up when I saw Tilly Beans walking up the block with her earbuds in her ears and her attention focused on the phone.

"Since when did she just go on walks?" I asked with a small laugh. "We all know she lazy as shit-"

"Shut up Trey, I can hear you. I'm way more active than you think. It takes a lot of physicalness to be able to do what I have done." She snapped back at me with her usual high sassiness.

"Wait, I gotta ask somethin." I called out to her and she gave a look like 'spit it the fuck out, nigga'. "Would you fuck Ty?"

"Yeah I would but for the obvious I can't, why?"

"That was all I needed to know. Bye Tilly Beans." She ain't say anything else. Just put her ear buds in and continued on her way like usual. "I wanna tap into her mind for a hot minute."

"No. It's scary. She told me her thoughts one time. Never again." Breezy said. "I see Nitty." I looked down the block and saw him with Naiellie walking opposite of Tilly Beans. "I'ma go see what's good with him, you down to chill at my house tonight?"

"You already know. Peace Breezy." He dapped me and jogged down the porch steps, leaving me alone to waste away my afternoon.

~That Night~

I was with Ty downtown wandering around just trying to find something to do. For whatever reason the town was live as fuck... With other gang members. Not any big gangs, just the kid ones but that was odd?

"Was there some kind of convention we ain't know about?" Ty asked.

"I don't know?" It wasn't just strictly gang members, there was a lot of other people who flood the streets but it just strikes me out as odd how some many members were just walking around. I chose to ignore it because none of them were doing anything odd. "I'm not gonna start shit."

"I wasn't gonna let you." He laughed as we pushed our way through the busy street. "Is it some kind of festival type shit?"

"Maybe but damn. I liked it better when the streets were dead. I'm gonna try to find a vendor and get a hamburger or something. I'll meet you near the arcade."

"Aight." We split ways as I continued deeper into the crowds. This is why I hate people, they just stand there not knowing where to go and then it's people like me who are trying to get to a destination but can't. I'm never venturing to get food again, I don't have the patience for this like Breezy does.

I broke off into an alley just to take a break from the people. I could go out the other end and go around to where the venders usually are? Yeah I'll do that, just so I don't have to deal with constantly touching people. Plus I think some female felt me up but I'm not complaining about that.