ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ

(A/N: I Know The Couples Swap Was Something A Lot Of You Were Looking Forward To But I'm Not Gonna Do It In This Book Because I Don't Want To Detour From The Storyline Anymore Than I Already Have And It's Gonna Take Me A While To Figure Out How All That Works Out. So That Was Just A Lil' Notice! And It'll More Likely Be In A Chapter Of "Fiddy Shades Of Hell Naw" Where I'll Have No Boundaries.)

~Trey P.O.V.~
~In The Morning~

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating on the wooden coffee table, which actually startled me a little. Looking down at Cassie, she still clung to me as she slept. Carefully reaching over to the phone, I grabbed it and brought right over to me- I peeped Breezy on the floor still sleeping.

8:59 a.m. -M.P Stripper😏: Hey Trey

9:04 a.m. -Me: Aye Trina, wyd up this early?

9:06 a.m. -M.P Stripper😏: I just had a question. What happened last night at the club?

9:07 a.m. -Me: wym? It was just Breezy and I at first, then Cassie came along and we bounced a while after

9:09 a.m. -M.P Stripper😏:There's an investigation going on down here. A woman was murdered last night so we're asking around if anyone saw anything, well thanks for at least answering me

9:11 a.m. -Me: No prob, but a murder? What time was it at?

9:11 a.m. -M.P Stripper😏: Not sure of all the info but I only know a woman was murdered

9:12 a.m. -Me: damn, I'll keep my ears open if I hear any info regarding that

9:13 a.m. -M.P Stripper😏: Thanks, T

I locked my phone and put it back on the coffee table.... So a murder huh? I need to hit up some niggas and get some information on that. Nothing could have happened while we were there last night. I was dancing with Cassie and Breezy was off with that female and if someone was murdered then I'm sure there would have been screaming, panicking- just a large commotion about it.

Breezy let out a groan and I flickered my eyes up to see him using the edge of the couch to pull himself up.

"Mornin'." I said with a smile.

"Aye T."

"How you feeling?"

"I feel like shit to be straight up honest. I need a pain killer." I gave a nod and watched as he got up and made his way to the kitchen. I peeled Cassie off me and slid off the couch, trailing behind into the kitchen. "Wassup with you?"

"I'm straight but last night did you see anything out of the ordinary?" He shook his head. "You sure? Like so unordinary, even your drunk ass would have noticed."

"I would have said somethin', why?" He threw back the pain killer and water, setting the cup in the sink and having a seat up on the counter.

"My personal stripper texted me this morning about a murder that happened last night at the club."

"I committed murder all right, shit murdered that female with my dick, no lie." He said which got us both laughing. "Nah, but what happened?"

"I have no idea, which is why I asked you. I'm gonna ask around and see if anyone knows." I said with a shrug of my shoulders. "Isn't really much we can do."

"Too true but last night was fun. We needa go to clubs more often and next time we can bring the squad." He laughed as he rubbed his face. "I just gotta ease on the drink 'cause I know I drank a lot last night."