ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓘⓧ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓘⓧ

~Days Later~ (Sunday)
~Breezy P.O.V.~

I sat in the chair in the corner of the room while Yvonne was on the examination bed sitting there with her legs crossed and her hands folded on one another in her lap. She looked over at me and I smiled reassuringly at her. I reached up and grabbed her hand, intertwining my fingers with hers.

"How are you feelin'?" I asked breaking our seemingly long ass moment of silence. Being at the doctors still gives me the creeps. Hospitals I'm fine with, but the clinics are what freak me out for whatever reasons.

"Anxious and scared. What about you?"

"I'm just anxious. Just wanna know so we can continue with what we got goin' on." Today we finally get to have Breezon come back with us. She says she's feeling a hell of a lot better, enough so we can finally have our son with us. That lit up my world. We're finally making progress and that's all I could ask for, considering how much I've given up just to stay at the apartment monitoring Vonnie day in and day out.

We continued a small conversation for a few minutes till the doctor who examined her came back in looking down at a manilla- I like that word- folder. She closed the door behind her and finally looked up at us. The only bright side to this doctor was the fact she had no idea of what Yvonne had gone through. So this doctor treated Yvonne like an average patient, opposed to someone "special" which I know made Yvonne feel all the more normal.

"So according to our test, congratulations, you're expecting. You're just shy of four weeks." She said as she closed the folder and smiled at the both of us. "We can transfer you to a room with an ultrasound if you'd like, unless you currently have a different pediatrician for that." She said as she looked from Yvonne to me.

"Yeah we have a different pediatrician for that. Are you sure that's that an absolute positive result?" Yvonne was frozen solid and I already knew this was about to turn out bad the second the doctor leaves or the moment we get in the car.

"Yes Sir. Other than that do you have any questions regarding todays visit?"

"No but thank you very much." I said getting up to shake her hand. "She just needs a minute, this is big news." I clarified speaking on Vonnie's behalf.

"Of course. Have a nice day and congratulations again." She gave a final smile before stepping out of the room. Giving Vonnie and I a few moments alone.

"Come on, we'e not gonna discuss it right here alright?" She nodded her head and slid off the bed, walking first out of the room and I followed right by her side till we got to my car where she just tucked herself into a ball in her seat. "What are your thoughts."

"Chris, there's no way I can go through with this pregnancy. I can't."

"But Yvonne there's still a possibility that's my child and you know I'm not about terminating a pregnancy. With certain exceptions."

"And what if the baby isn't your Chris? You can easily just accept that and move on. You're not the one who's biologically related to the child and carried it for nine months. I can't just give the child up for adoption and I wouldn't have love towards the child knowing the father was someone who caused me trauma- Chris please." She said in such a shrill plea.

"Yvonne I can't let you, not when there is a possibility-" She got out of the car, closing the door behind her and start to run off in the direction of the brush nearby. I got out and chased after her. "Yvonne! Come back here!" I yelled out as I tried to figure out what direction she had gone. "Yvonne! I'm not playin' around!" I was starting to get real agitated with this and my patience was growing too thin. "Fine Yvonne, do what you want! If you wanna terminate it, go ahead! I got things to get done and if you wanna play this little game, then do as you please!" I turned back around and made my way out of the brush, walking back over to my car and sliding right into my seat.