ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ

~Lexis P.O.V.~

"Alright, I'm comin' down there. Just watch her for now."

"Alright." Hanging up the phone and setting it down on my lap, I continued to just watch. Her back still turned to me as she continued talking to those goons- who I realized weren't part of GUTGD. None of them flaunted a teal bandana but I still kept my suspicions.

"Go home, Daddy." LJ protested from the backseat. I ignored him for the most part till he started kicking the back of my seat.

"Knock it off, LJ. I'm trying to focus and you're distracting me." I said as I reached behind me and grabbed his leg. He started to squirm and make struggling noises but I found those incredibly easy to block out.

Within minutes I heard a tap on the passenger side window and saw Javier. Unlocking the doors, he hopped in and dapped me.

"Look dead ahead. The blonde one right there." I said as I pointed. "That looks like a spitting image of Riley and I wouldn't be surprised if Rico had her involved in some kind of experiments." I don't know who or what to trust anymore and that's what makes this game scary. At least when we were starting out as a gang, there were a couple people you could trust... Now, you just don't know.

"Lexis, Rico wanted nothin' with Riley. He just used her and then got rid of her-"

"I didn't think he'd want anything with Heather or you but look what happened. Joey I figured because he was Joey."

"Turn your lights on and watch. That's not Riley." He said reaching over to my keys and starting the engine. The lights turned on and the female turned around to take a quick glance. "That's Isabella with Tavian and his cousins. I think the same thing when I walk into the kitchen and I see Isabella standing at the sink with her back to me." He said with a sigh as he cut off my engine.

"I don't care what you say, I just get a feeling she's still around." I said breaking the very short moment of silence.

"She's not. I have her actual ashes. That box that went in my casket was empty." He continued to say. "She's gone, Lexis. There's days where I wake up and I think she's gonna call or step onto the scene like how Heather did with Arlie but that just won't happen."

"I know what she did towards the end was wrong and she sold us out completely but before she got to that point, she was a chill addition to the family, you know? And I know Nelle Bells misses havin' her." She never talks about Riley and hasn't since the news was broken to her all those years ago but I know she's still hurting from it.

"I feel the same way but Nelle Belles' got Sweet Cheeks and Tilly Beans though?"

"She does but they don't fill that spot that Riley had and I don't think anyone ever will." Isabella and the group of guys she was with began to move down the shopping strip till they were no longer in our sight. "You think she'd be mad if I told Isabella she looked just like her Mom?"

"She'd be livid. She still doesn't like her for what she did and I'm not gonna make her change her views or opinions." He stopped for a short pause. "Anyways, what's new with you?"

"Talk about weird though. I seriously could have sat here an sworn it was Riley but the newest thing in my life is some couples swap thing." (A/N: Yes, It Will Be In "Fiddy Shades Of Hell Naw" Because I Can Go All Out In That Book.)

"What?"

"Varo, Arlie, King, Sweets, Amber, Tilly Beans, Nelle and I are all swapping with each other for the week to gain appreciation for our significant others." It's been nice knowing I can wander around the house without a surprise attack from Nelle but I am just as equally terrified of Sweets.