ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ

~Breezy P.O.V.~
~In The Morning~

"Aight, you ready to go?" I asked Trey with a big yawn as I held the back door open for M.C and S.P to go out through.

"You already know. We're not taking Breezon right?" I shook my head. "Aight, we'll take my car. You have any idea where Nitty might be?"

"I have no clue. I want us to go to Varo's house and talk to the twins. I bet they'll know." I closed and locked the door before I grabbed my jacket off the couch and slipped it on. The both of us headed out the door and got in Trey's car.

"Do you think Christian might still be alive?" He asked, quickly shifting a gaze my way.

"At this point, I don't even know. There's so many secrets." He remained quiet but nodded his head in agreement as we continued the drive to Uncle Varo's house.

***

"Which room is who's?" I asked Aunt Sweets since she opened the door and let us in. She was wearing bunny slippers which me laugh because the ears stood straight up but they were cute, at least for her anyways.

"The left is D1's and across is D2's. Do you boys want breakfast since you're here?" She offered still so sweetly as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Thanks Aunt Sweets but we're only here for a hot minute, we're on a busy schedule." Trey said and she nodded in understanding. The both of us jogged up the stairs and split off, leaving me to go to D2's room and Trey to D1's.

"Get up D2." I said as I slammed the door closed behind me. I didn't really mean to slam it, I just didn't realize how light the door was and just how strong I was.

"The fuck? Why are you here?" He groaned as he pulled the pillow up over his face. I grabbed that pillow and hit him across the stomach with it.

"I'm here because for whatever reasons, Nitty's ass over at the hospital." His eyes shot open so fast. "What'chu know-" I heard yelling coming D1's room and opened the door to look across. I saw the window open followed by Trey climbing out through it, yelling shit at D1. I turned back around to find D2 trying to open his window and I lunged at him, throwing him down to the ground. "What'chu know, Darius?!" I yelled.

"Alright alright, shit." He groaned. "Y'all shot him but we saw he was still breathing so we pulled him out to the back and set the building ablaze. Then we took him to the hospital and they started working on him."

"Where's he staying at?"

"His old place." He got up and rubbed the back of his neck before getting his balance. "We ain't tell you because we thought he wasn't gonna survive surgery at first. We learned he was live and well while we were on the run to Mexico. He called us and we forgot to tell you because we were runnin'."

I stood there and just glared for a minute as he seemed like he was trying to figure something out. He wandered back over to his bed and laid sprawled out on his bed among the heavy silence in the room.

"What about Christian?" I conjured up to ask. He looked up at me but didn't say anything at first. "Well? What about him? He wasn't shot or anything-"

"He's dead. There was too much rubble to get off of him and we had set the building up in flames. I'm sorry Breezy but D1 and I tried to get him out."

"Do you think he was already dead before y'all set the trap on fire?" He nodded. "Well at least he didn't have to feel the flames cooking him alive. Trey and I gotta get to Nitty, we'll meet up later or somethin', aight?"