ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ

~Heather P.O.V.~

"I love when you hover over me like this." I said with a shy chuckle as I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck, careful not to disturb his chains.

"Really?" I nodded. "And why's that?" That calming tone of his voice as he spoke drew me in.

"It makes you all the more dominant, especially since you're already so intimidating." I dropped my eyes from his and glanced at his lips instead.

"You should already know I love being dominant and I never settle for anything less." Dropping his head lower to mine, I caught his lips for a few moments till he broke it and I decided to pull on his bottom lip as he parted from me. "But that lip pull though." He said with a small smirk.

"You shouldn't have broke a nice moment." His eyes dropped from mine this time but when he looked back at me they were solid black. Only a small ring of his general iris was barely visible. That small change in his eyes made him look so much different- much wilder and it put the smallest inkling of fear in me.

"What?" He lowered himself so we were pressed to each other. His hands wiggling under me, so he was now holding me in an almost full embrace. "Why do you look like you've just seen Jack the Ripper?"

"With the way you look, you might as well be Jack the Ripper himself." A slight raise in his brow. "Your eyes are just black, I've never seen eyes like that before." His mouth now on the crook of my neck, that warm sensation left behind with each kiss had me squirm around a little bit.

"Relax. You know I'll do nothin' but good to you." He growled so menacingly right into my ear, I nearly flinched away but he held- trapped me in place.

"Arlie we shouldn't go this far." He didn't listen... Or he did but completely ignored me as he moved farther down my chest. "Arlie-" I stopped when I realized I could feel his erection right up against me.

His cool chains dragging along my blazing hot body was a sensation all on it's own. Sending a prominent chill down me as he took a breast in his mouth, his tongue toying with nipple. He looked up at me for a split second and those eyes only showed me a devilish side to him.

His hand no longer under me but on the thin fabric lining of my underwear. He tauntingly pulled and then releasing so it clung back to my skin lower than it's original place. He left to the other breast and when he shifted, a small amount of light from outside beamed down on a section of his back. Adding shadows to the tense muscles on his tattooed back; one of my favorite parts of his body.

I gulped so hard when his hand completely tore off my underwear, sliding the scraps onto the ground. He sat back and I sat up, grabbing onto the back of his neck and pressing my lips to his, I was hungry for him.

Sliding my hand along the grooves of his physique till I came across the fabric of his boxers. I briskly touched his ever so noticeable print and felt my cheek flush with heat. I pulled the band down and sneaked my hand under the fabric, gently grabbing his prize. It was so soft and warm to the touch but also so hard.

His hands caressing my sensitive skin. The slow actions and softest touch of his to accompany such a slow passionate kiss was enough to drive me absolutely insane and he knew this too. Sliding my hand along his length got a low groan to come from him.

"Turn around." He said when he pulled away from me and grabbed my wrist. "You'll like what I'm about to do." I let him go and spun around so my back was to him. There was a shift of the bed and then his body pressed up against mine, along with all the heat radiating off of him as his hands slithered around my ribs and up onto my breasts. I turned my head just enough to get his lips again, picking up right where he broke it off.