ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ

~Arlie P.O.V.~

I sat at the kitchen table with a mind full of questions. This still didn't fully register in my head but I honestly didn't care to know what happened with her end and why she's not in the casket. This put me in a personal conflicting situation. I look back at everything her and I went through and that surface the pure hatred I have for her, which is the logical feeling. But she's my love, since day one I've never been able to stop loving her- I let out a deep sigh and sat back in my chair.

I never thought in a million years I'd be in a war over emotions. Any other situation; I would have chose the logical emotion and been fine. This time... I just don't know-

"Hey are you coming up to bed at all?" Amber asked as she came around the corner rather quietly and sat with me at the table. She was in one of my shirts again and looked a lot better than what she did this morning. She reached over the table and grabbed my hand. Holding it comfortably between hers.

"Yeah in a little while." I said cracking a smile to her. "Did you just now wake up?" She shook her head, "What have you been doin' then?"

"I was just in bed reading for a while. You alright? You look a little distraught." That's not the word that even comes close to fitting the bill. Try emotionally wrecked and struggling to put the right pieces together.

"I'm good. Just got some thoughts goin' on." A lot of thoughts. I can at least say I was right because I knew Heather would have never killed herself. She was way too full of herself to ever do that. I should kill Joey just for wasting my time with that suicide letter he gave me all those years ago.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I wish we could but I don't have the patience for an argument. Especially since you know how I've always felt towards Heather.

"Not right now. Come on, let's just go upstairs." She slowly nodded her head and got right back up, making her way up the stairs. I turned off all the lights and followed her right on up to our room. "Are you at least feeling better?"

"A little bit but it's better than earlier." I closed the door to our room and proceeded with crawling up on the bed, slipping under the covers."You sure you're okay though?"

"I'm fine. Don't even worry about me. Good night Amber."

"Good night." She turned off her light and fell asleep on her side with her back to me. I just laid here on my back, staring up into nothing. I wonder what Heather's done this whole time? What's she been involved with, who she's been involved with and why did she just now decide to show up?

All these questions and only one way to get the answers.

***

"Aye Sweets." I said when I walked up the driveway to find Sweets watering her flowers like usual. She looked up at me and gladly gave me a hug.

"Aye Arlie, what's up?" She had to adjust her robe, closing it more since the tie started to come loose. Sweets, you know better than to be out here in a robe watering your flowers. Especially on this damn block so early in the morning. I could tell it was goin' to be another hot day just by how warm it already was.

"Just thought I'd take a walk. I thought I'd see Ginot out but is he still asleep?" She nodded, "Lazy ass. Where's Varo at?"

"He's inside feeding Natalia, I believe."

"I needa talk to him right quick." She nodded her head and moved the hose some more for me to pass by and I continued into the house. I heard that wild laugh coming from the kitchen and was not suprised to see a mess in the kitchen. "You had one job Varo." I said as I took a seat next to Natalia. "Hi Baby Cheeks."