ⓐ ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓗ ⓞⓕ ⓙⓤⓛⓨ ⓢⓟⓔⓒⓘⓐⓛ

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓐ ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓗ ⓞⓕ ⓙⓤⓛⓨ ⓢⓟⓔⓒⓘⓐⓛ

(A/N: This Has Nothing To Do With The Original Story Line, It's Just A Little Special For The 4Th Of July... This Chapter Will Be Taken Down In A Few Days)

~Lexis P.O.V.~

Laying curled up under the covers, I felt so at peace. I needed a lot of sleep and now I feel so well rested, it's ridiculous.

I felt the bed begin to shift and then I could sense a presence near me, followed with a kiss to my cheek.

"Wake up Daddy!" Ivanna said as she pulled off my blanket. "It's fourth of July!" She continued to chant and she even went as far as pulling my upper eyelid up. "I see you."

"I see you too and I'm up." I sat up and let out a yawn as I stretched myself out. "What did Mommy do your face?" I asked as I turned her face to get a better look.

"She used face paint and painted on red, white and blue stars on my cheek and near my eyebrow. I told her to put IRG and NBG in the red and blue stars but she said no." She said with a pout.

"If you get the paint, I'll put the letters in the stars. But you gotta be sneaky and don't let Mommy see you."

"What color?"

"Just get black and the smallest paint brush, then come back to my bathroom." She nodded her head and got off the bed, running out of the room as I rolled off the bed too. Walking to the bathroom, I noticed all of Nelle's stuff wasn't spread over the counter like usual?... I'm curious because I just about never have counter space.

I did my general hygienic needs and Ivanna came running in, setting the paint on the counter with the brush. I helped sit her up on the counter as well.

"Actually, stand up, you're still too short." She stood up and I proceeded to try my best to write out the letters. "Don't giggle, baby girl. Stay still like a statue."

After a little while, I was done and she turned to look in the mirror. A smile on her face she went back to facing me and gave me another kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome- where's Mommy anyways?" She grabbed my hand when I lowered her down to the floor and together we walked back to my room.

"She's outside trying to catch LJ." Everything is wrong with that one sentence. "Can I wear your bandana in my hair?" I nodded my head and she ran over to my dresser, using a drawer that was left open as a climbing aide to reach the top to pull the bandana down.

As for me, I walked off to my closet and changed into a pair of truies, a red t-shirt, and of course my converse. I looked like how I would any other day but the truies were just too on point.

I went out to the backyard after spending a great deal of time rolling up the bottoms of my truies to make sure they were even and didn't touch the ground. Looking around I saw LJ, naked as ever running around trying to get away from Nelle...

"The hell, just grab him by the neck like a chicken and he'll freeze up." I said as I continued to stare. "Nelle, hoodlums are gonna show up soon and you're not even ready, let alone Rhythms Of Africa over there." I said eyeing LJ.

"Grab his neck?" She asked as she looked back at me. "Lexis, that's not even humane-" I literally reached out and grabbed the back of his neck when he came by without any problems. "-I hate you."

"No you don't. You love me and always will. You gonna get him ready or should I?" He wasn't even squirming around, he was pretty much limp but that was more than fine by me. "See? He's relaxed. Almost like as if he was paralyzed."

Reincarnatedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें