The Contract

Everywhere Harry and I walk we always see a poster with Me, Harry and Anne on it saying: 'The baby is born' or 'Little Styles, will she take after her father?' We didn't care we just kept on walking forward.

"I have to tell you something." Harry says as we finish our walk and head up the stairs. He starts to pull something out of his pocket.

"What?" I ask.

"I... What are the police doing here? Why are you here as well, Karen?" Harry says. I look up to our door and see Karen hiding behind two police officers.

"Good day, I am officer Radnor and this is officer Kings. We need to talk, do you mind if we do it inside?" I get up the stairs and unlock the door while Harry lifts the pram up the stairs. When he gets inside I shut the door, I look at him confused and he has a sad face on like he knows what's happening.

"Is this your child, Miss Anasworth?" The officer asks me. I nod.

"The rightful parents want it. The contract you both signed said you only got it for the first month and you have had it for now... three months." I felt sick. I completely forgot about it. I look at Harry and he is death staring Karen.

"Um, we decided we want it now." Harry says.

"I'm sorry to say this but it hasn't been your baby for two months now. You are lucky that the couple don't sue you. We will give you a minute to say your goodbyes and then we have to take it away to the Angelo family where her name will be changed to Anne Gab Angelo." I run to Anne and take her out of the pram and hold her close crying. Harry joins in hugging Anne and I.

"They can't take her!" Harry whispers into my ear. It makes me start sobbing when he said that. We just stand their rocking Anne.

"Ok I think it's time to take her to her new family. May I have Anne Angelo now?" The officer says putting his arms out.

"It's Anne Styles." Harry says angrily.

"Anne Angelo is her new name." The officer repeats.

"Anne Styles!" Harry fights back.

"Are you arguing with a police officer?" Harry instantly shuts up and takes a step back looking down. The officer grabs the baby off me. I run into Harrys arm and dig my face into his chest crying. Harry says something but I can't make out the words. Then I hear footsteps and a door slam. I pull back my head and see Karen standing there. I want to kill her right now.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yell at her walking closer about to punch her. Harry quickly grabs me and holds me back from getting to her.

"I am so sorry! It wasn't my fault I swear! You don't think I tried to convince them to let you have it? I always try to help you!" She replies storming off. Karen slams the door causing us to both jump.

"Babe can we go for a walk?" I say wiping away endless tears. He just nods and we walk out the door holding hands. It is a very silent walk with more and more paparazzi clinging along. Harry gets a beep on his phone and he pulls it out to check it.

"Karen says she ordered a table for two at a restaurant and she wants us to stop walking without a bodyguard. You up for dinner?" He says looking at me. All I want to do is pull him in and kiss him, but he wouldn't do that.

"Sure. I mean we have to get our mind off this." I say as we turn around to go back home.

Cv\����_