Good/Bad News

I'm over at Harry's hotel, ditching school spending the day with him for our '1 month anniversary'. The band has gone back to England but Harry insisted he would be back in 2 months to be with them. The paparazzi probably think Harry is dead or something! He hasn't been outside without his wig and makeup for a month! I haven't met the1D boys yet but I really want to, for my sister. Not that I've told my sister or anyone that I'm dating Harry, or that I'm dating anyone!

"Remember it was only a month ago we started dating and everyone stared at me like a dummy, babe?" Harry says jumping on the bed.

"Hey," he chuckles giving me a stupid grin. Oh no! Not that look. It's one of his stupid puns again! "A female dog had puppies in the street and got reported for littering!" I don't know why I laugh because it only encourages him but they are just so stupid and pointless.

Today was going to be the day when I tell him I'm pregnant but I am finding it hard to do because I can never find a point to be serious with him. So instead of waiting for a perfect time I decide to just do it.

"Harry, speaking of baby puppies... Well babies. What do you think about them?" I say with my whole body shaking. My heart is about to burst out of my chest.

"What? You want them so soon? Wow!" He jokes.

"Na, I do. I really do want them but not right now, why?" Shit! Now what!

"Sal?" I'm tearing up as he is starting to fade away his gorgeous smile.

"Um, well."

"Well what?" He says as if he already knows the answer. I think he figured it out!

"You know when we first met and um we... you no," He starts rubbing his hands through his hair.

"I'm pregnant Harry." Harry looks like he is about to cry. Does he hate me too? I basically wrecked his whole future so why not! Harry stands up and walks around still scratching his hands through his hair, it looks like he is digging into his skull!

"That was a little over a month ago am I right?" I nod with a huge breath to help stop myself from crying. It doesn't work. All of a sudden tears fall down my face without making a sound. I don't know if I regret doing it or not with Harry because I certainly don't want to have a baby without any support, and I don't want to lose Harry because I really, REALLY like him. But what's done is done and now I'm guessing I'm going to be doing this on my own.

"So why have you lied to me about this for a whole month!" Harry says with his voice accelerating. Even when he is angry he looks hot! I didn't even lie I just didn't tell him! Before anything bad happens I get off the bed and start to leave.

"Where are you going?" He asks. I wipe a tear and sniffle before turn back for a second.

"You obviously don't want anything to do with this and I'm not gonna fight you to do anything you don't want to."

"I never said that," He sounds a lot calmer as if he feels bad for raising his voice.

"But what about my career and the band?" He says with watery eyes.

"If a band is more important than you own child then you can go back to England and continue on with your life. Oh, and don't worry I won't tell anyone it's yours. I wouldn't want to wreck your career." I say before leaving the hotel, slamming the door.

Bc>_����1