A Way Around

Me, Harry, Niall, Liam, Dannielle, Louis, Elenore, Zayn and Perrie are in a private room at the airport because the fans have gone mad! Its tour day and I couldn't feel more sad and lonely in my life. Not being with Harry for a month is going to literally kill me! He is my world. So I'm holding onto him so tight right now. Perrie is going on her tour tomorrow so she will at least be surrounded by friends the whole time. Elenore and Dannielle have at least had experience with tours so they are probably ok with being alone for a month. But I need them!

"I love you Harry!" I say with tears falling down my face.

"Don't cry love, I'll be back before you know it!" He says trying to calm me down. I catch my eye with Dannielle and she sees me crying.

"Hey babe, don't worry! El and I will be with you all the time." Dannielle says before pulling Liam and kissing his neck. I look back at Harry and he wipes my tears away with his soft hand. Then someone walks in the room causing everyone so turn our heads to... Karen.

"Boy's, the plane is ready for you so hurry up we have a tight schedule!" She orders. I get off Harry's lap and he stands up to grab his luggage.

"Don't worry Harry I've got it." I look up to see a body guard grab his bags. That was the same bodyguard that we ran off on when we went shopping.

"Hey, it's you! Sorry about the time we ditched you! We, um. Yer, sorry!" Harry says making me laugh.

"It's ok, just don't do I again... to me! Young love." He mumbles to us as he takes Harry's stuff to the plane. We walk out and my ears almost pop out because of the screaming fans. They boys wave to them making them go crazier and we walk to the entrance of the plane.

"So this is it then. I won't see you for a full month! I love you Sally, remember that. I love you forever and ever and ever!" He says slowly leaning in for a kiss. I am going to miss him so much. A tear falls down my face and in between our kiss leaving a salty taste. I love him with all my heart. Our lips haven't parted yet and it's been about a minute. I feel our lips forcing apart so I open my eyes to see Zayn and Louie pulling Harry to the plane. His lips are stuck on mine like a plunger! With one last tug from the boys we part. I lick my lips and wipe my tears.

"I love you Harry! Call me when you land!" I yell as he is pulled into the plane. I could slightly hear him yell it back. That was the last time I am going to see him for a whole month. Elenore comes over and hugs me.

"Don't worry babe you will be fine!" She says shaking me. Then I get an idea in my head.

"Thanks El." I say.

"Anything to keep you from being lonely because I know how it feels and it sucks!" She says looking in my eyes.

"Well, now that you say that. El, because you're a model do you have any jobs open?" I ask hoping she does.

"Oh my god you want to work with me? Yes! My sponsors could help out with it!" She says jumping around.

"Really! Thank you so much. I worked in a beauty spa for 3 years part time so I know some stuff." I say waving good bye to Dannielle and Perrie who started walking away.

"Perfect, let's go to were my business is: Maybelline, and get you a job. They pay really well!" She says nudging my shoulder.

"Oh I don't need lots of money just enough to pay for things I need and so I can start help pay for bills and stuff." I say walking with Elenore out the door.

"Believe me! Harry is a lot more stubborn then Louie and Louie won't let me help out with that stuff! So good luck with Harry!" She giggles. We call a cab and they pick us up and take us to a huge Maybelline building in the City.