Bump

After 10 lonely days without Harry I was over the moon about seeing him in less than 3 hours! We talked every day and today is the day where I can dress up and make him fall head over heels about me. So I needed a perfect dress tonight.

"Ok so this is the best dress fitting kind of place in London, I think anyway." Dannielle says as we walk into a shop with the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen.

"I see Perrie in the window waiting for us. Also did you hear about Niall's good friend Zoe coming as his date to this dinner?" Elenore says.

"Yes! Harry told me that they are both the cutest couple but they are too scared to do anything! We can work our love magic!" I giggle as we walk into the shop. Perrie came back from tour for a couple of days because she was scared about the bomb threats that the boys are getting, but she is only staying here for 5 days before going back again.

"Hey, Perrie! Good to see you." I say hugging her. The other girls greet themselves to her and then I see a beautiful blonde haired girl standing behind her with crystal blue eyes.

"This is Zoe everyone. She is Niall's date!" Perrie says emphasizing the 'date'.

"We are just good friends and I just got asked a favour! Nice to meet you all." She says putting her hand out to shake; instead I go in first and give her a hug.

"I'm Sally, Harry's girlfriend." I say smiling at her.

"I'm Elenore. Louie's girl." Elenore says hugging her.

"I am Dannielle, I'm Liam's." Dannielle says giving her a hug as well.

"So we need to start getting dresses. Sorry but this is the only time I could book in for it!" Perrie says worried.

"Don't worry girl! At least we actually got into this place. It's amazing!" Dannielle says staring at a dress.

"Ok let's start fitting our sexy bodies into dresses! I can't believe that the boys are probably at their houses now preparing for tonight!" I half squeal! With that we split up and start looking over gorgeous dresses.

*** Later that day***

I am freaking out! It has been one whole hour and I still haven't found a dress! Dannielle and Zoe have already found there fairy tale dress and are at Perrie's house with the hair and makeup stylist. Dannielle bought a beautiful brownish/pinkish dress with one strap that just flowed with the dress. Actually the whole dress just flowed down her skinny body. Zoe brought a light green dress that had two thin straps to hold it up. It is tight at the top half and it has a black belt dividing the poufy bottom half. Elenore has found a dress that matches her perfectly and she is just about to buy it. It is a sparkly dark blue dress that is full of sequence at the top and slowly erases the sequence towards the bottom of the dress, her dress has long sleeves. All the dresses match the girls perfectly and yet here I am still trying to find the 'one' to impress my 'one'... Harry. Perrie is trying on clothes in the change room and I can now see Elenore at the register purchasing the dress. She gives me a wink before exiting the shop.

"I found it!" I hear a scream coming from the change rooms. It was Perrie.

"Really? Can I see it?" I shout back walking towards the room where she was. Hear the locks click then the door swings open. Holly hell she looked beautiful! It was a long, orange, peplum dress. It had small sleaves attached to it looking like a cardigan.

"'P' you look stunning!" She blushes at that comment.

"You think so?"

"Perrie, if I was Zayn I would marry you right there on the spot!" I say laughing.

"Thanks Sal it means a lot. Have you found a dress yet?" She asks unzipping the dress but still holding it up.

"No I don't think I'm ever gonna find one! I really want to impress Harry and make him... I don't know, lock his heart on mine forever!" I say trying to think of the words to say. I am just so scared about what Zach said how he will meet someone better and falls for her. Because I don't know what I would do without him! He is my everything!

"I will probably just boycott this one-"

"NO! We will look all night for your dream dress even if it makes us miss the whole dinner! We still have an hour and a half so we have plenty of time! Also, Harry and you are meant to be whether you like it or not, he used to be so stupid until he met you. Now he loves you and he will think you are perfect, dress or no dress!" She says making me giggle. I smile at her as she closes the door to get dressed into what she was wearing. What she said lifted my heart up a bit so I decided to start looking closer. I walked around taking eye catching dresses off the hooks and holding them. I started to walk backwards for fun. Then, I bumped into something hard. I turned around and froze.

What I saw made my heart skip a beat. It was a manikin with the most beautiful dress on. I had to have it.

"Excuse me mate! Can I please get this dress?" I ask a lady working there.

"Oh, I am so sorry but this is the only one left in stock ever again. There are none on the hooks." My heart shattered into a million pieces. I needed that dre-

"But if you match the size to this manikin you can purchase it." She says interrupting my thoughts.

"Really? I will make myself fit into it if I have to!" I say jumping up in happiness. The lady gets it off the doll and hands it to me. I sprint into the change room and lock it.

"Perrie!" I yell undressing quickly.

"Yes babe. I just opened the door to my change room. Found something?" She replies.

"Oh my god yes! It's amazing Perrie. It's the last one in stock! I bumped into a manikin that was wearing it. The lady said that if it fitted me I could have it!" I scream. I slowly put the dress on over me and begin to zip. It fit perfectly! Let's just hope that I wore it perfectly! I am too scared to look at it so I decide to just open and see Perrie's reaction. I unlock the door and slowly open it.

Perrie had a smile on her face and as soon as her eyes adjusted to me it dropped. I bet it looked horrible!

"Sally you look. AMAZING! I cannot believe how wonderful you look in this dress girl! You would win Miss Universe! You are getting that dress ok!" She says with her mouth still dropped to the floor. I blush and quickly turn around anxious to what she was fussing about. Then I see. I looked so different. The cream dress fitted perfectly. It is tight at the top, causing my breasts to push up, and the fit of the dress flowing down to the big slit in the dress felt great.

"Thanks Perrie, I'll just take it off now." I say before closing the door and undressing.

When I got out of the change room I brought the dress and we are getting into the car to head to Perrie's house.

My phone beeps so I quickly check it. It was from Harry.

Harry- Hello my love, I can't wait to see your beauty tonight. I love you as always! Xx

It makes me smile at his text so I quickly send one back.

Sally- Hey my boy, I love you so much and when I see you I will never let you go! I love you, xx

"Also babe, even though it's true could you please do something for me?" Perrie asks taking my mind off the cheesy texts between Harry and me.

"Anything." I say smiling.

"Don't tell El what I said about you winning Miss Universe or she might get upset. But it's true that you would win it." She giggles giving me an evil grin as we go to her house.

�]�gP�2