You Didn't Let Me Finish

1 month settled in my new home and I haven't heard a thing about Harry which I really strange. It feels weird that I am not with him and that I'm just a person staying in someone's home. I really need to get my life on track, but I just keep backing down because I keep thinking that it's not what I want. I want my life to be with Harry but it can't be. He will just muck it around and hurt me. I don't need that.

"Hey Perrie! Where is Zayn?" I ask as I walk to the fridge and grab some water.

"I have no idea but when I find out. He is dead!" She laughs. As she says that the front door swings open. I shoot my head over to see Zayn pushing Liam out of the door who is trying to come in. Are they fighting?

"Liam don't come in! We made a deal!" He shouts pushing him with all his might.

"She needs to know! Please, it's the right thing to do and you know it!" Liam shouts back trying to push his way in the front door.

"GUYS! GUYS! WHAT'S GOING ON?" Perrie screams.

"Wait. Did you say something about the deal?" She whispers.

"What deal?" I ask. Zayn whispers something in Perrie's ear that makes her go wide eyed.

"Liam don't be stupid! Let's go to him now!" Perrie says running out the door pulling Liam along.

"Zayn! What's happened? Is it Harry?" I shout to him as he runs out the door.

"I'm sorry Sally! I can't say, I made a deal with him!" Zayn replies getting in Liam's car. It was about Harry! I see the car drive off so I run inside and start freaking out!

***half an hour later***

I feel my phone ring so I check who it was from. It was Liam! I quickly answer it.

"Liam! What's going on?" I shout into the phone.

"Shhh! I'm not allowed to be talking to you! Sally come now! Harry is moving out of London! He can't stand being without you so he is moving away! Please take him back. I know you still love him and us boy's need him with us." Liam whispers loudly.

"WHAT! BECAUSE OF ME! HE CAN'T MOVE!" I yell tearing up.

"Well he is. You have to come now!" He shouts.

"Who is that Liam? You better not be calling Sally! We made a deal!" I hear a voice sounding like Perrie saying in the background.

"Shit! I'm sorry Perrie, I had to!" I hear him say.

"WHAT DEAL?" I scream.

"I'm so sorry Sally. But Harry made us all agree to not let you two have anything to do with each other anymore because he said it kills him." Perrie says.

"Perrie. You lied to me for the whole month I've been living with you." I said really hurt.

"Who else knew?" I ask.

"Everyone knew! Please don't be mad! Harry just couldn't be near you!" She shouts.

"Ok no time for little girly fights now. Sally get Perrie's car and drive down to the airport now! He is packing things on the runway to a private jet as we speak." Liam shouts and hangs up.

"SHIT! GOD DAMN YOU HARRY EDWARD STYLES!" I scream at the top of my lungs. How could he do this to me? Well he didn't do anything but he is leaving because of me. Now, it was up to me to make the next move. I could either try to move on or just forgive him and help out the boys. I look around the room until I meet eyes with the couch in the room. I fall into a deep stare with it

***FLASHBACK***

Life couldn't be better. I was here with Harry our daughter Anne, my best friend Perrie and Harry's best friend Zayn. We were all chatting on the couch mucking around having a great time. I looked at Harry and saw him rocking his little daughter to sleep looking directly at her never blinking. I knew he would be a perfect dad from the start. When Perrie and Zayn go to get something from the fridge I scoot over the couch and sit next to him leaning on his shoulder looking at our baby that we created.

"Isn't she perfect." I whisper in his ear.

"She looks just like you. Beautiful, kind hearted and strong." He whispers back leaning his head on mine.

"We made her Harry. We actually made this beautiful creation. She looks like she is going to grow a Harry haircut though." I joke kissing his shoulder. The moment was perfect.

***FLASHBACK ENDED***

I feel a little tear fall down my cheeks as I remember the moment on the couch I was staring at. I can still feel that love that he sent me every day, it was the best feeling in the world. At that moment I knew that I needed him and he couldn't go. I already forgive him.

"Harry!" I whisper to myself before running out the door and finding Perrie's car. I jump in the car and start speeding to the airport.

***Getting to the airport***

I see a private jet on the runway and I see the boys and their girlfriends waving to a little figure getting into the plane. Harry! As I get closer I see the plane start moving. I'm too late! I beep the horn causing everyone to look at me in the car. I was balling my eyes out. I see Liam start jumping and waving to me as I speed past them. I keep beeping the horn as the plane starts to speed up. Oh no! I park the car and jump out of it waving my arms around. I see it almost start to take off. I was too late! I turn around and start to walk away angry that the last thing he saw was me trying. I look at everyone and they are all pointing at me. I put my head down and shrug.

"Sally!" I shoot my head up to see Liam pointing at me again. Or was he pointing behind me. I turn my head to see the brakes of the plane squeaking and smoking. He is stoping! I run to the car and quickly drive to the plane which has stopped. I keep beeping the horn as I see the door open to the plane and then Harry starts sprinting out of it towards me. I quickly get out of the car and speed walk to him.

"You came back!" He yells happily as he stops right in front of me.

"I love you." He adds in.

"Harry. I love you to I always have." I yell back crying.

"BUT YOU MUST PROMISE THAT YOU WILL NEVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN YOU ASS!" I scream at him. I give him a huge push with all my strength and then I crouch down on the runway sobbing loudly. I feel two big hands grab under my arms and lifts me back to my feet.

"Sally, I will do anything in the whole world to get you back in my arms again and I will spend the rest of my life working for your forgiveness if that's what it takes." He says looking in my eyes. Without thinking I melt over Harry Styles again and meet lips with his with our bodies forcing together like magnets. I have missed Harry so much and I don't think I could have lasted another day without this unconditional love that we shared even when we are apart.

We part at the same time with saliva all over our lips and we hear screaming and clapping in the background, I turn to see everyone jumping and clapping at us. I look back at Harry and laugh.

"What happened to you saying: can I have one last kiss?" I ask giggling.

"You didn't let me finish babe. I was supposed to say 'Last First Kiss'."