Good Run

I looked at him then looked away angrily. I hear a smack on the ground and I look over to see the sandwiches on the ground.

"Harry! What the hell you double dick!" Elenore says picking up the food that he dropped in shock.

"We are going to leave now because of... that thing! Remember girls that thing." Dannielle says hinting to leave us two alone.

"Oh yes the thing. Let's go!" Zoe says catching it. They all start to walk out. Perrie and Elenore stop when they get to Harry.

"Don't hurt her again!" Elenore says shoving a sandwich in her mouth as she walks out. Perrie is just shaking her head at him, it makes me giggle. Then she steps on his foot.

"Ouch! Perrie!" He screeches rubbing his foot.

"Stay away from her!" She says before bumping his shoulder with hers. I hold in my laughter and keep a sad face on. All of a sudden Harry runs to me and wraps his arms around me.

"I love you! I am so sorry!" He says ignoring Perrie's request. I don't know what to do. I hate him and don't think I can forgive him. But at the same time, I can't live without him and I want to forget everything that happened and go back to our pure love that we shared.

"Harry, get off me! I don't accept your apologies. You embarrassed me in front of everyone. You still love Taylor and I know that for a fact." I say with my voice cracking.

"Sally I swear I don't love her! Please understand me. I don't know why I paused when she tried to stop me! Why would you think I still love her?" He asks looking in my eyes.

"Maybe it's not love anymore. But you still have feelings for her, I know this because... The look you gave her that night is the look that Zach gave me when we were at school and you told everyone that we were dating. The look of hurt and want. So go away!" I spit out. When I said Zach he started tensing up. He really hated him!

"No, I am over her. It's just that she makes me so guilty and it still makes me angry when I see her." He says with worry in his eyes. He meant what he said, but he missed out the part where he still hurts when he sees her.

"I don't know any more Harry. I have had way too much stuff going on in my life. I need to be treated right every day all day to mend the hole in my heart. We had a good run and there is still a missing piece there. Time will help me." I say with tears dripping of my face.

"Sally are you breaking up with me? You can't break up with me! I need you to keep my heart beating. I haven't felt this way about anyone before and I know you feel the same. You can't do this!" He says grabbing my hand.

"I just need time that's all. Please go Harry. Don't make this any harder." I say crying.

"No I can't have you do this to us." He says with red eyes about to burst in tears. He wasn't going to listen to me!

"NURSE! NURSE! COME HERE!" I shout. A different lady comes in straight away.

"Sir, you need to leave now," she says getting in between Harry and me. She starts to push him out and he is just walking backwards out of the room with the tears falling off his cheeks. When he leaves I start to sob.

"Sally is there something you need. Don't cry." She says patting my head.

"No thanks. I just needed him out for today." I say through my cries. She nods and leaves. As she walks out the girls come in and come hug me.

"Sally! What happened? If he hurt you-"

"I broke up with him." I say interrupting Dannielle. I try to hold back my crying but it just won't stop.

"What! But you guys are like... forever!" Perrie says worried.

"Well, I don't know if I did or not. I just said I need time and that we had a good run but I needed time! What does that even mean? I'm such an idiot!" I say rubbing my eyes.

"Shit Sally I don't even know what that means, it was mixed signals! Do you still love him?" Perrie says.

"Well, no but yes." I sob.

"Do you still want to be with him?" Zoe asks.

"Yes." I repeat.

"Then what are you waiting for? Let's get him back in here," Zoe says happily.

"NO! I need time, he still hurt me really badly and I need to think. Please don't tell him anything we are saying." I say looking at each one of them in the eyes. They all nod.

"Thank you. I will sort out what's going on soon. I just need to rest." I yawn.

"Let's let her sleep guys." Elenore says. I don't know if they stayed in the room or went out because my eyes glued shut and I instantly fell asleep.

fcWG\����1