My Thug ♥

Hey I'm new to this. so please like and enjoy ^_^... 

• 

• 

• 

• 

Hey my name is Quayla and I'm 17 years old. I grew up in the Hood and plan on getting out soon. even though the Hood is where my heart is. It's just to much for me sometimes and I can't take it no more. so I plan on getting outta here and going to somewhere like miami. I think It's beautiful down there. I only been once and that was when I went to visit my cousin Trey. I miss him so much. he was always there for me and protected me. But he's in this drug business and one day a deal went bad and he had to move to Miami to avoid all the violence and killing. he has a wife and two beautiful children. A son which is the Oldest and a pretty little girl. And the only way to keep them safe was to move out of ATL. (Atlanta) . Hopefully one day he'll decide to come visit or even stay for a couple years. After all, it is his home.  

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my room door. I really didn't feel like being bothered because I had a lot of homework that needed to be done, and I was very tired. Whoever it was knocked again, and I finally decided to let them come in. When they entered the room, my heart rate sped up and a huge smile ran across my face. It was my brother Xavier! He got locked up a couple of years ago for possession of drugs and multiple crimes. Not murder or Nothing, But stuff like armed robbery. I haven't seen him in three years! And I missed him so much. "Hey baby girl " he says. "You miss me? " . "Omg, Zayeeee! " (His Nick name) I ran up to him and gave him a big bear hug! He is like 6'4 , with a chocolate skin tone, pretty smile, and hazel eyes . He's everything that a girl could ask for , because he fight for what he wants. And plus he's faithful, which is a big bonus! I start to tear up because I've missed him so much. He notices and hugs me tighter. "Awh sis don't do that. Your Suppose to be happy not sad". "I'm not sad, Xavier. These are tears of Joy! " He laughs and motions me to go sit on my bed. I do as told and sit Indian style on my pink , blue, and white zebra covers. He then gives me a serious look and says! "Quay, You know I love You right? " "Yes... ". "And you know that I will never let anything happen to You?" . "Yea, I know... " . "Well there will be times where I won't be here, and times where You will have to protect yourself. What I'm trying to say is, If something ever happens to me, I want You to be strong , be careful, and be smart. Don't trust everybody and be careful Who your tell your business to. I love You quay, and I always will. " "I Love You too Xavier. " he then gets up and kisses me on my forehead. I really missed that. He use to always do that when I felt down. "Hey quay, I want to take You somewhere, so put on some clothes. Nothing ghetto though" . I laugh and throw a pillow at him. "haha real funny Zaye , But alright. Give me 10 mins , And I'll be down ". "Ight baby girl ". Oh how I miss my big brother.  

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hoped in the passenger side of the car and turned towards him. "Soooooooooo , where are we going?" I say. "You'll see , just sit back and enjoy the ride. " I lay back and closed my eyes. I wonder where he's taking me??

Zayes POV.

I pull up to one of my trap houses in the woods. It's big and It's where I put in work. There are some things I never told quay, and since she's old enough, I decided that today was the day. I look over at her and laugh. Because apparently she fell asleep during the ride. That explains why I wasnt answering a million questions. I gently push her, telling her to get up. "Are we there yet? " she ask. I laugh and say "Yea baby girl, we're here " She unbuckled her seat belt and got out the car. I followed pursuit. I tell her to follow me and she do as she's told. We walked up the steps to the door and I unlock it. "Xavier, whos' house is this? " "I'll explain everything once we're inside " . I walked in the house and saw some of my boys. I dapped them up and felt quay behind me. She was close and I could tell she was scared. I then told her "Relax ma, They ain't gone hurt You. " I remember when I was young, when me and quay use to stay with our mom. She was married to this so called "man " . And sometimes he would come home so drunk, that he would just start beating on us and our mother for no reason. He soon put my mother on drugs and we also became one of her victims. She would take up for the dude when he beat us , and tell us that we deserved it. And if we were to ever tell he threatened to kill us. So Quay and I use to always have to make up lies and excuses for why we had bruises and marks on our body. But my dad soon got out of prision and one day he came home. He had only been locked up for 3 years, But my mom couldn't take being alone. So one day he walked into the house and saw the man hitting on quay. She had a busted nose and a bruised eye. She was only 6 and I was 11. My Dads anger grew and he pulled out his gun from his waist and aimed it at the man. He wasnt playing no games and shot the man in his chest twice and once in his head. My dad was never the type to let a man live when he put his hands on a women or child in an abusive way. So then my mom came downstairs and busted out crying when she seen the man on the floor, drowning in blood. "Baby, OMG! Babyyyyy please wake up. Don't leave me please. I can't live without You! Baby no. Pleaseee!! " . My dad looked at my mom and shook his head in shame. He just never understood her. So since then Quay always got scared when she got around men she didn't know. I grabbed her hand and told her that everything going to be okay. She then loosened up and relaxed a bit more. My boys where just looking at her like a kid in a candy shop. Don't get me wrong, quay is a very beautiful young lady. She's about 5'4, Caramel skin, Long natural golden hair , and grey eyes. She can have any dude she want. But she's the independent type. The type That's scared to love because she afraid she's going to get hurt. I wouldn't want her dating any of these goons. They're to dangerous. My homeboy walked through the door. His name is Darius. We call him Dj for short. We been boyz since we came out of the whomb. We were born on the same day and our dads were real close too. Even though we go wayyyyyy back, I never let him meet quay. As Dj got older, he became the type that loves girls! Which means, he was a player. And I couldn't risk him hurting my sisters feelings. And I promised myself that I would never let a dude hurt her, in ANY type of way. Anyways , blood is thicker than water so .... As soon as Dj walked into the room , his eyes where locked on quay. He walked over to me and dapped me up, But his eyes never left hers And hers never left his.....

Please like and comment. And again, this is my first time and I will greatly appreciate the likes and comments . Ill try to update as soon as I get a few likes . Thanks for reading. ^_^