"Call me Page." She chuckled.

"Ok Page. See you guys later." He smiled walking away and Page followed him to make sure he didn't get lost.

After a minute she came back. "Need anything?"

'No, but can you shut my door I'm tired.' I wrote. She nodded and blew me a kiss before shutting the door behind her.

I sat there motionless for a few seconds before seeing his hands poke through the window. I breathed a sigh of relief and he pulled the window open more. As he jumped through the window his foot caught the edge of the window and he face planted into my wood floor.

When he sat up he had a red forehead but otherwise looked fine. His eyes widened as he heard footsteps fast approaching. Erik quickly closed the window before darting into my closet. Whilst he was doing that I found a thick book off my nightstand and put it on the floor.

I laid back just in time for the door to open. "What happened? I heard a boom!" Page yelled rushing into the room.

I smiled apologetically and pointed to 'Jane Eyre' lying open on the floor.

She breathed a sigh of relief and picked up the book, weighing it with her hand. "This is one heavy book." She chuckled setting it back on my nightstand.

"Ben's getting in big trouble." She said suddenly making me furrow my eyebrows, confused. "He got drunk didn't he?" I nodded.

"And he let you drink too." I shook my head automatically. "When I was looking for you some kids said they saw you last night dancing around and I know for a fact you wouldn't do that in your right mind."

'The evil lemonade made me do it!' I wrote in my notebook. She read it and chuckled.

"Someone spiked the drink." My mouth formed a little o in realization. "I'll let you get some sleep." She smiled walking out.

The moment the door clicked shut Erik burst out of the closet breathing heavily. "You have so many clothes!"

I smiled sheepishly. "Why do you have colorful clothes if you don't wear them?" He asked closing my closet.

I sighed and wrote one word in my notebook that explained it.

"Page." He read out loud then smiled devilishly. "I dare you to wear normal clothes tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes and wrote 'Only if you wear normal clothes.'

"I don't have any." He said frowning thoughtfully.

'I'll steal some of Ben's.' I wrote simply making him smile.

"Ok it's a deal then." He said before giving me a handshake. I smiled nervously thinking how the school would react. I had spent three years trying to blend in and now I was gonna do something that could blow it.

"Is something wrong?" Erik asked noticing my facial expression. I shook my head but he still looked suspicious. "Did something happen earlier?" My mind immediately went to what I said earlier making me smile and I wondered if I could tell him.

After a moments hesitation I shook my head. He sighed not believing me but like the great guy he is he let it drop. "So what cha want to do?"

I shrugged giving me a sense of déjà vu. "Hey! I know where this is going, you just want an omelet!" He exclaimed making me snort then blush in embarrassment.

"Did you just snort?" He laughed. "That's so cute." He mumbled then realized what he just said and turned bright red.

There was a moment of silence where we stood absolutely still, red faced and embarrassed. "Awkward!" he sung breaking the silence.

"So the word on the street is that you're a really good dancer." He smiled.

I grimaced and picked up my pencil. 'So you heard about that.'

"Yep," He smiled. "I used to take dance classes."

'Really, what kind?'

He shifted uncomfortably before mumbling "Ballet."

I bit my lip to keep myself from smiling. I had a lot of respect for men and women that learn ballet but his embarrassment was so cute. 'Show me.'

He read it then looked at me flatly. "No." He said crossing his arms.

I pouted but I could tell he wasn't going to show me. Erik sighed and sat down beside me. "The reason why I'm never gonna show you is because I'm really good at it." I looked at him confused and he continued. "My teacher said I was the best in her class. She said I was really graceful and she... thought I was a girl." He finished quickly then looked at me. "I was really bummed when my costume came in the mail and there was a little pink tutu inside."

He then went on telling me about how the kids teased him even more after that and I felt really bad for him. I felt even worse when my eyelids started to droop and wouldn't lift back up.

It felt like just a second later when I opened my eyes. I knew it must have been a lot longer though since Erik was sleeping.

I smiled at his peaceful face. His brown hair was hanging in his eyes slightly and I leaned it to brush it away. For the first time I realized he had freckles, almost as much as me.

I smiled and before I could stop myself I leaned in and planted a kiss on his cheek. My eyes suddenly snapped open and I touched my lips horrified at what I did. My heart was beating wildly inside my chest.

'Do I like Erik?' I asked myself. Then I leaned in and softly caressed his cheek. 'What is this boy doing to me?'

<3