Ch. 21

"Mom! Tell Tyler to leave me alone!" Ellie yelled. I sighed and ran my hand down my face.

"Ellie Rose you are almost nine years old! Learn to stick up for yourself!" I yelled back.

"Ugh! Dad! Tell Tyler to leave me alone!" She yelled. I groaned and slammed my head on the kitchen table. I heard Luke chuckle from behind me and he walked over to rub my shoulders.

"No!" He yelled back, making me snort.

"I swear all of you hate me." She groaned.

"Ellie Rose!" Luke yelled. She sighed but didn't say anything. "She's going to think we hate her even more after she finds out why mommy's tummy is getting bigger." He kissed behind my ear before dropping his hands and leaning against the wall. I looked up at him and sighed.

"I know." I said, rubbing my eyes. "She's just going to have to deal with it." He let out a laugh and shrugged his shoulders. Tyler came in and went straight for the cabinet with the fruit roll-ups.

"What are you doing?" Luke asked him, raising an eyebrow. Tyler turned and looked at him, smiling innocently while still reaching in the cabinet and pulling out a roll-up. He slowly closed the door before retreating backwards out of the kitchen.

"He is exactly like you. It's like you were cloned." I said. Luke looked over at me. "He looks like you, talks like you, dresses like you, likes the same music as you, everything."

"Ellie the same with you." He said. I smiled and nodded my head, leaning back in the chair. He walked over and sat on my. "What a lumpy chair."

"Lucas Robert Hemmings!" I said with a laugh. "Get off."

"Korey Michelle Hemmings!" He mocked me before getting off of me and sitting in the chair next to mine. I put my feet on his lap and he rubbed my legs.
***

"Michael!" Luke yelled. Him and Ashton pretty much invited themselves over so we had Calum join us too. Michael came into the living room with a kid on each leg. He was struggling and Calum lifted an eyebrow at him.

"Yes princess? Did you need something? I'm kind of busy." He said, looking at Luke. Luke glared at him before patting the couch.

"We're all going to watch a movie together." Luke said. The kids let go of Michael and ran over to their permanent pillow fort, climbing in it. Michael sat down next to Luke and they kept fighting over what to watch. Calum watched them with furrowed eyebrows and me and Ashton laughed.

"Believe it or not they actually love each other." Ashton said.

"Really? Because it doesn't seem like it." Calum said.

"We're sure." I said with a laugh. Ashton layed his head in my lap and I rolled my eyes at him as he smiled up at me. I then ran my hands through his hair, starting to braid it.

"What are you doing?" He asked, trying to crane his neck.

"Stop moving. You'll mess up the masterpiece." I said. He rolled his eyes before turning back towards the tv and holding still.

"We're watching Lego Movie." Michael said. The kids cheered and I smiled.

"I actually quite like this movie." Calum said.

"I love this movie." Me and Luke said at the same time.

"Ok. That's weird." Michael muttered before clicking play on Netflix. He then looked at Ashton and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" Ashton asked him.

"Nothing baby. You look beautiful, like always." Michael said before looking at the tv. Luke looked over and laughed before doing the same.

"I'm going to regret letting you do this aren't I?" Ashton asked.

"Yes." The guys answered at the same time, making me laugh.