Ch. 20

"Korey." I heard. "Baby come on." I furrowed my eyebrows before opening my eyes and looking up at Luke.

"Why?" I asked, more like whined. He laughed at me.

"Because we need to get home." He said. "It's 9:50 and check out is at 10:30." I groaned and sat up, letting the sheet fall. Luke got out of bed and made his way over to the little bag he packed, pulling out some clothes to change into, pulling on some underwear. I got dressed as well, then went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair I walked out and Luke was sitting on the bed wearing black jeans and a plain black cut off with a beanie. I love when he wears beanies, he looks adorable.

"Ready?" I asked him. He looked up form his phone at me and nodded his head. He grabbed the bag and carried it out while I made sure we left nothing. "Do they know you're coming into work late?"

"Ya, I told them I would be in by noon though." He said as we walked into the elevator. Two teenage girls walked in with us. They were in their bikinis and had towels draped over their shoulders.

"I was like 'no way Justin's way hotter than Austin' and she said that Austin was hotter." One said. I heard Luke snort and I slapped his chest. They then both looked at Luke and their eyes went wide. I had to bite back my laugh as they looked at each other, eyes still wide, and nodded.

"So Ashton woke up with make up on." Luke said. "Courtesy of your daughter." I smiled and shook my head.

"Of course." I said with a laugh.

"It doesn't look half bad though." Luke said and showed me the attached picture. I covered my mouth with my hand and laughed into it. "Tyler took the picture."

"Ellie probably told him too." I said. He smiled and nodded before putting his phone away. "She's a terrible influence on him."

"Ya. She is." He said. "But that's ok. I love her."

"I know you do. And I love Tyler." He smiled at me and crossed his arms over his chest. "How long are we going to be in the elevator for?" I looked over and the girls had pushed all of the floor buttons, adding up to 12. "Why did you push all of the buttons?"

"So we could look at him longer." One said. Luke's eyes bulged out of his head and he looked over at them.

"How old are you, like, 15?" He asked. They both nodded their heads.

"How old are you?" One asked. I turned around and tried not to laugh as Luke continued to look at them weird.

"I'm almost 25." He said. The doors opened to the main floor and Luke picked up the bag, grabbing my hand. He pulled me out of the elevator and I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore. "It's not funny."

"I- I can't- breathe." I said between laughs. He rolled his eyes at me and I saw a smile making it's way on his face as I calmed down. "Ok. I'm good."
***

"Princess Ashton!" I yelled as we walked in the house. He came around the corner with Ellie on his leg and glared at me. Luke chuckled and set the bag down just as Ellie let go of Ash and ran to him. "Were they good other than the fact that you got a make over?"

"Yes." He said with an eye roll. "Maybe next time you should but a pad lock on your makeup cabinet."

"Aww. You looked so pretty though Ash." Luke teased as he brought Ellie into a hug. "Where's my kid at?"

"In the bathroom taking a shit." Ashton said.

"Ashton said shit!" Ellie said and pointed at him.

"Ellie Rose. You know not to repeat that." Luke said. She pouted and he kissed her nose, making her giggle before setting her down.

"Who said shit?" Tyler asked as he came into the room. Luke pinched the bridge of his nose and glared over at Ashton.

"Tyler Daniel." He scolded. Tyler huffed and threw his head back.

"Sorry." He said, not even sounding sorry at all. Luke looked over at me.

"Are you going to help me at all?"

"Nope. Good luck with that. They don't listen to me when it comes to cussing."