Ch. 4

So Luke finished around 11:30 and he left the same time me and Anna did so he's now following me to my . Of course I had to drop Anna off at work so she could get her car and go home, but he followed me there too. It makes me feel weird inside knowing that an extremely sexy man knows where I live. Ok, I'm seriously overreacting here, he's literally a person. He's a person and I'm acting like he's god. Well... Oh jesus. No. You are 23 years old Korey, stop acting like a teenager. Anyways... I pulled into my driveway and he pulled up behind me. I got out of my car and waited for him before walking up to my front door.

"I'm sorry if it's a mess." I said. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Mine is as well." He said. I opened the door and walked into the to see Ellie and Tyler both a sleep on the floor with Sam and May watching tv. They both looked at us and waved.

"Hi. So was everything ok besides that little mishap?" I asked.

"They were great." May said. I smiled at her.

"Hi. I'm Korey. Sam has told me a lot about you." I said.

"Korey." He said, face turning red. May looked at him and smiled. I started to pull some money out of my purse and give it to him but Luke beat me to it. "Oh. Thank you. We're gonna go now." They left and I glared at Luke.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Feeling generous." He said. I rolled my eyes and put everything back in my purse, setting it down by the door.

"Well do you want anything to drink?" I asked, walking into the kitchen, him following behind me.

"Waters fine." He said, sitting at the table. I grabbed two glasses and filled them with water. I walked over to the table and sat across from him. "How long have you lived in America. You're obviously not from here."

"Well neither are you. Mr. Australian." I said. He laughed and nodded his head. "Uh, my family moved here when I was 15."

"Are you from England?" He asked. I nodded my head. "What part?"

"Cheshire." I said.

"I'm from Sydney." He said.

"I've always wanted to go there." I said. "Why did you move?"

"Fresh start." He said with a shrug. "My uh, my mom had always wanted to live in America and I thought that maybe I should move here and bring her with me."

"That's sweet." I said with a smile.

"Ya, got her an apartment and myself and Tyler a house and we were all set." He said.

"So any ladies that catch your attention?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows. He laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "You are in America, it's a whole new breed of female."

"Just one." He said, looking me in the eyes. "Don't think she's interested though. Only known her about a week. She has a daughter."

"Really?" I asked. "What's her name?"

"Korey." He said, smirking at me. I picked up my glass and took a drink.

"Maybe you should ask if she's interested before assuming things." I said.

"Ok. Would you want to go on a date with me?" He asked, leaning forward, elbows on the table and fingers laced together. I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"I would love too." I said. He smiled at me before looking at the clock and standing up.

"I should probably take Tyler and go." He said. I nodded and stood up, following him into the living room. "Do you want me to carry her to her room for you?"

"I can get her." I said.

"Nonsense. I got it." He said. He walked over and gently picked up Ellie. "Where's her room?"

"Down the hall, third door on the right." I said. He started that way and I smiled as Ellie's head popped up and she looked at him.

"Hi Luke." She said.

"Hi darling. I'm just taking you to bed ok?" He asked, a smile on his face. She nodded and put her head back on his shoulder, closing her eyes. He came out of her room a minute later and picked up Tyler. I held the front door open for him and then followed him to his car so I could open that too. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I said. He put Tyler in and closed the door. I moved back and looked at him.

"So I'll text you about that date." He said with a smile. I nodded my head and he got in the car.