Ch. 19

"Korey! He's got it." I said, laughing a little. "Lets go." She nodded and followed me out the door. We go in the car and I started it, seeing her look at me from the corner of my eye.

"Where are we going?" She asked. "I mean, we're both wearing jeans. We can't be going anywhere fancy."

"Are you ready?" I asked as I turned to look at her. She smiled and nodded. "There's a carnival here this weekend, so we're going to it."

"Really?" She asked, a smiled growing on her face. I nodded my head and she pecked my lips. "Yes! I love you. This is going to be great."

"I love you too." I said with a laugh as I backed out of the driveway. "We're stopping for pizza at Domino's first and then we're getting frozen yogurt from Orange Leaf."

"You know the way to my heart Luke Hemmings." She said, making me laugh. I grabbed her hand and laced our fingers together before kissing the back of hers.

"I kinda hoped I already had your heart Korey Jensen." I said, making her laugh this time.

"You do." She said, making me smile.
***

"Jesus Korey." I said with a laugh. She dumped so many Butterfinger crumbs on her yogurt it spilled everywhere. She quietly laughed along with me before dumping gummy worms on top. "Are you good?"

"Yep." She said with a smile. We walked over to the guy and put both of our cups on the scale.

"That will be $23.57." He said. I handed him my credit card and he swiped it before handing it back to me. "Thank you, come again." We walked out and got in the car. I sat my cup down and started the car before pulling out of the parking lot.

"Would you like me to feed you?" She asked with a laugh. I smiled before opening my mouth, making her laugh again, before bringing the spoon up for me to take a bite. "What do you want to listen to?"

"The 1975." I said, my mouth full. She just looked at me and I glanced at her before looking back at the rode and laughing. I took a few seconds to swallow but I eventually did. "The 1975." A couple seconds later Girls was playing and I smiled and nodded to the beat.

"I actually prefer sex." Korey said. I snorted and nodded my head.

"Me too babe. Me too." I said.

"That's- that's not what I meant." She mumbled, making me laugh. "You know that's not what I meant."

"I know but I saw the chance and I took it." I said, still laughing.

"I hate you." She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You wish that was true." I said with a scoff, pulling up to a railroad track. The arms were going down and I rolled my eyes. She hadn't said anything and I turned to smirk at her. "You don't wish that was true right?"

"No." She said with a laugh. "I enjoy loving you."

"I enjoy you loving me." I said, making her laugh again.

"You just enjoy that you're getting laid." She snorted.

"I do enjoy that, ya."

"You horny bastard."

"I can't help that I'm a man and I have some fucking needs."

"Well you're lucky I just got off my period then."

"The hell are you talking about? You're horny when you're on your period. Always trying to get in my pants." I said. She let out a laugh and shrugged.

"Touché my friend. Touché."