Chapter 15: Saved Me.

Start from the beginning

"Where's Bea?" I asked Camila who pointed to the hospital room next to her.

"Bea stayed with Tori, she explained everything to the cops and they caught the fucking pedophile." I chuckled at my sisters words.

"Tori's alive right?" Camila nodded and sat back in her chair.

"She just got out of surgery so she hasn't woken up." I felt a wave of relief wash over me. I looked back at my little sister and I saw her sleeping peacefully. I grabbed Lauren's hand and I looked at her closely. She yawned and I giggled.
"That was so adorable." I pecked her lips as I slowly sat up. She raised an eyebrow at me and stood up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lauren asked as she put her hand on my shoulder. I shot her a smile and I put one hand around her neck.

"I just wanted a proper kiss from my beautiful girlfriend." Lauren smiled and I leaned in slowly. She closed her eyes as she leaned in. I tilted my head and attached our lips together. I hummed in content and she pulled away giggling.

"You always do that." Lauren pecked my lips and sat back in her chair.

"I know I only do that because I get so happy when you kiss me. I get overwhelmed so I always have to hum. It's like I just can't stop smiling, you make me so happy." I slowly stood up and reached for my crutches. Lauren stood up and tried to follow me but I stopped her.

"I know you're tired, get some sleep Laur, don't worry about me I'll be in the room right next door." I planted a kiss on Lauren's lips and she gave me a quick hug. She must've been really tired because she didn't pick a fight with me.

"I love you." Lauren said as she fought her sleep off by blinking . I sat her in the chair and laughed lightly when she rested her head on my stomach.

"I love you too, now get some sleep babe." She nodded and sat back in her chair. I walked in Tori's room, I saw Bea sleeping on the chair, I ruffled her hair and she woke up. A smile formed on her face and she hugged me lightly. She pulled a chair up and sat me down on it, she placed my crutches aside and she stood in the doorway.

"I'm going to the cafeteria, do you want anything?" Bea leaned on the door frame as she struggled to keep her balance.

"I'm alright, I want you to eat and then go to my house to sleep, alright?" Beatrice gave me a thumbs up as she disappeared into the hallway. I held Tori's hand and I rested my head on her shoulder. I felt her give my hand a light squeeze, I looked up and I saw her flutter her eyes open. She furrowed her eyebrows and sat up.

"Woah take it easy Tori you just got out of surgery." I placed my hand over hers and she relaxed.

"Thanks for saving me." Tori said softly, I chuckled and gave her a concerned look.

"Are you sure you're okay? I don't know why you're thanking me, I kicked you out of my house and I almost got you killed." Tori rolled her eyes and she put my hand over her heart.

"Well my heart's beating and the last time I checked you pushed him off me. So you're my hero, let's just leave it at that." Tori kissed my hand and I planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm glad your alive. I swear to god when the cops came, I have never been happier to see the police." I admitted and Tori laughed. The smile on her face made me feel calm. She moved over and patted the empty space next to her. I laid down next to her and I peppered her face with kisses.

"I love you Tori." She frowned and her eyes got watery. I hugged her and she rested her chin on my head.

"You really need to stop saying that. I love you too but not in a friendly way." Tori kissed my forehead and then my nose. She leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head.

"I can't kiss you Tori. I'm sorry but I'm in love with my girlfriend." She nodded and I rubbed her arm in an attempt to comfort her, she closed her eyes and sighed. I heard someone come inside the room. I looked at the person and noticed it was Dr. Grey.

"Hey Dr. Grey!" I said happily and Tori tried to stifle her laugh.

"I think I get the joke now. Anyways, I came in here to tell Tori that she has to stay here for a day so we can make sure she's stable. The same goes for you Ms. Cabello, also you can't have any sex for at least a month due to your injuries." I sat up and looked at him.

"You're kidding right?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"It's only one month, I think you can handle it." Dr. Grey smiled and I shook my head furiously.

"You don't understand, I have a very hot girlfriend and I won't be able to keep my hands off her, I mean have you seen her?" I explained to Dr. Grey and he laughed. I saw Lauren come inside the room with a donut and a cup of coffee in her hands. I looked over to the doctor and sighed.

"You see what I'm talking about." I pointed at Lauren for emphasis and she looked at the doctor.

"Your girlfriend is beautiful." Dr. Grey smiled at me and he pat Lauren's shoulder before leaving the room.

"I came to check if you guys wanted to eat something." I turned to Tori and she shook her head, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. I quietly got off the bed and grabbed my crutches. I walked with Lauren into my room and I noticed that Sofia and Camila weren't there.

"They went to the cafeteria." I nodded and I sat down on the bed. Lauren finished eating and I pulled her onto me. I kissed her passionately and she moaned into my mouth. I felt her put her hands on my waist. We were having an intense make out session until the door flew wide open. I didn't let go of Lauren though, I kissed her one last time and then she jumped off of me. I looked at the door only to see a blonde doctor smiling at me.

"My husband was right. Damn it, I lost the bet! Derek!" I saw Dr. Grey run into the room he put his hand out and the blonde doctor put money in his hand. I laughed at their interaction.

"Woah Derek you did a good job picking out your wife." I saw him roll his eyes at me.

"Thanks for helping me win the bet!" He said as he walked out of the room with his wife following behind him.

"Thanks for being a cock block!" I shouted back at him as the door closed. Lauren giggled and I pulled her on top of me again.

"I can't get enough of you." I kissed her and her green eyes turned dark. She kissed me roughly and she slid her hand up my hospital gown. Lauren attached her lips to my neck and I tangled my hands in her hair.

"Laur, as much as I'd love to we can't do this right now." I moaned out but Lauren kept kissing me.

"Why not?" She asked me impatiently, I laughed and pecked her lips.

"No sex for a month, doctor said so." Lauren ran her hand through her hair.

"Ugh,you should've said that before now I'm all hot and bothered."Lauren complained. I pecked her lips and laid her down next to me.

"We can still cuddle!" I offered her, I felt her wrap her arms around me as I drifted off to sleep.