39

( Zoe )

I was sitting in Niyah's room in her chair as she sat on the bed. I was scrolling on my phone as she did the same on hers. We were thinking of ideas for our last revenge. I thought back to the barn and my mind came across the pigs and I jumped up.

Me: I got it!

Niyah: Spill.

Me: Okay so a couple of years ago Galveston got flooded and everybody was devastated. Well when it flooded , it made something that looks like a pool but with the pigs shit. So every time one of the pigs shit , they go there and release. It looks like mud.

Niyah: I think I know where your going with this.

Me: Oh you do.

Niyah: This will the epic. Then we'll simply ask if their cheating on us with each other and when they say no we blow up.

Me: What if they say yes?

Niyah: We still blow up!

We laughed.

Me: I'm really glad your here Niyah. Like real shit.

Niyah: Well , I'm glad I came. This trip was really fun and we still have like 2 weeks like and a few days. What are we gonna do when we expose them?

Me: Well imma ship they ass off , I already bought their plane tickets and everything.

Niyah: Am I going with them?

Me: Only if you want to. I personally don't want you to , but it's your choice. I'll be in my room. Goodnight.

I smiled and hugged her goodnight and walked out and into my room. I pulled on just a tank top and got in bed.

Wrong! I couldn't sleep. I had a lot on my mind such as why did my mom not let my dad be around , why didn't she let me stay in Galveston while she went to the city life , why did Kodie and London do me and Niyah like that.

The only thing that could calm me down right now was riding Apples or just being with Apples. I got out of bed and threw on some sweatpants and a pair of converses. I didn't bother brushing my hair , I just shoved it into a bun. I grabbed the keys to my cousins Jeep that she left here earlier and my phone. I snuck out my room and down the steps where I heard the tv on. I peeked around the corner and saw London sleeping on the couch. I quietly walked past her and out the door. I locked it behind me and got in the jeep. I started the engine and drove down the street to my grandmas in quietness. I parked and saw a few people in the porch. They didn't look familiar , well only my wild cousin , Selena did. I got out and walked up to the porch.

??: Who are you?

Selena: That's my cousin , Zoe.

The girl who sat next to Selena gasped.

??: I don't like you.

I walked up to her and crouched down beside her.

Me: Do you even know me?

Selena: That's Carina.

Me: Oh so you the bitch that's been making Selena someone she's not?

Carina: Yeah , that's me.

Me: Mhm. Well , in that case.

I grabbed Carina's hair and punched her dead in the mouth.

Me: How about you leave her alone.

Carina: And if I don't?

Me: You'll be having me to answer to. I don't give a flying fuck how old you are , I'll hit you if you mess with my family. Selena , I'll be in the barn with Apples.