5

Katrina in media

( Zoe )

Today I was planning on giving Cloe back her phone. Of course she's gonna ask why isn't her things on her phone and imma just tell her what happened.

Since I don't have a phone right now , I had to use the old fashion alarm clock to wake me up. I hit snooze and got up. I grabbed Cloe's phone and walked in her room. The blanket was over her head. I pulled it back and saw her sleeping. I shook her gently. She stirred a bit.

Me: Wake up punk.

She smiled and shot up.

Cloe: Who you calling punk ugly?

Me: Obviously you , you-

I trailed off which made her laugh.

Me: Oh shuddup. But you see there was a accident.

Cloe: Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened?

Me: Yeah. I'm fine and no and I fell into a lake and both of our phones were dripping wet , and wouldn't cut on.

Cloe: My baby!

Me: Yeah I know , but the person who dragged me down , they paid for a new one for us. Mine will be done later and she'll bring mine to school to give to me.

Cloe: So what about mine?

Me: I got yours yesterday , so here.

Cloe: Oh gosh. Tell them I said thank you.

Me: Okay. Get dressed.

I walked out and went back into my room. I got in the shower and washed my body.

I pulled on Black Skinny Jeans , Black Long Sleeve with Black Uggs. I slipped on my Black Lace Choker with Hollywood Undead on it. I went in the bathroom and Crinkled my hair slipping it into two double buns. I put on Purple Lipstick and put in Purple Diamond Stud Earrings. I slipped in my contacts and grabbed my book bag walking out. I grabbed the keys to the Black Lexus LFA with Red Rims. I went downstairs and saw Cloe at the island tapping away at her screen.

Me: You want Starbucks?

Cloe: Yeah. That sounds good.

Me: Alright.

I set the alarm and we got in the car. I sped off listening to 102.1 which had Kodie's song Scoreboard playing. I left it there , deciding to at least listen to one of her songs.

Cloe: Oh my goodness , ItsTheDonBaby is performing at Central Park this Saturday. Can I go?

Me: Yeah sure.

Cloe: I wonder if she's actually nice.

She got her moments.

Me: Who knows.

I pulled into Starbucks and ordered 3 Grilled Cheese Sanwiches , 2 Cinnamom Dolce Lattes and 1 Iced Coffee. I paid and drove off.

I dropped Cloe off at school.

Cloe: No worries , I'll be in cheer practice and out here when you come.

Me: Alright. Sounds good. Don't lemme down.

Cloe: Never again.

She got out with her food and drink walking in. I drove off listening to It Won't Stop by Sevyn Streeter. 

I got out locking and closing the door with my hip. I walked inside the school and didn't see Kodie but I saw Niyah sitting at the table with London. I kissed her cheek and sat down.