35

( Zoe )

I walked in my room and closed the door. I sat the shot gun on my bed.

Me: Who the fuck does that!?

Yeah , I know , I'm talking to my self , but I'm severely pissed. I can't believe Kodie did that , and withy best friend! London treated Niyah so damn bad. If London wanted Kodie , all she had to do was tell me before me and Kodie started dating and I woulda backed off , but she didn't and she chose to hurt me instead. I'm starting to wonder if she was ever my best friend or just an acquaintance like everybody else. And people wonder why I don't ever let any one in , it's because of this shit!

Anyways , I pulled on my boots and laced them up. I slipped on my choker and gold chain and bracelet. I slipped my phone into my pocket and grabbed the keys. I walked downstairs and called my grandma again.

Grandma Julie: Hello?

Me: Hey Grandma Julie , I'm just calling to make sure you had the ATVS.

Grandma: Yeah , their in the shed.

Me: Okay. We'll be their soon.

Grandma: Okay.

Me: I love you grandma.

Grandma: I love you too baby.

Me: Bye.

Grandma: Bye sweetie.

I hung up and slipped my phone back into my pocket. I know London hates mud so we're going riding through the mud. Good news is it rained early morning so the mud is fresh. I don't see why people don't want to be muddy but you wanted to visit the country.

I heard footsteps come downstairs and turned around it was Kodie Niyah. London trailed behind them.

Niyah had on Black Jeans , Red Muscle Shirt with some design and Black Combat boots.

Kodie had on a White plain shirt , Black Adidas Pants White Vans.

London had on Lightly Ripped Booty Shorts , Blue Tank Top and Blue Vans.

Lord knows she gonna get eaten up by mosquitoes.

Me: Let's go.

We got in the truck and I sped off kicking dirt up.

London: So where are we going with the ATV's?

Me: Oh there this great places that's great for ATV's.

Kodie: Will we get dirty?

Me: Gotta wait and see.

Niyah: This is gonna be fun.

Me: I didn't know you wore combat boots?

Niyah: I wear a lil bit of every thang.

I laughed.

Me: Lil? Thang?

Niyah: Yup.

Me: Okay then.

I parked in front of my grandmas house and we got out. I grabbed my bag before I locked the doors. I put the bag on my back and we walked in and saw Travis and some other boy playing cards.

Me: Hey ugly.

Travis: How rude.

Me: It's rude to make me look at you.

He laughed and got up ready to fight. I started fake crying.

Me: Don't hit me! I love you!

I jumped on him. He laughed and sat me down hugging me.